GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Yay for the excitement.

Awesome job gq.

It’s hash but it’s just not the same is it. I mean, it’s quality and all...no doubt. But it’s sort of dry and hard like morrocan hash. Has it kept much aroma?

The picture of the kief all loose is the easiest way to store and smoke imo. Can sort of stir it around in whatever you keep it in and keep an eye out for mould initially. Rolling a huge ball to store may backfire if there is still moisture held inside.

It’s tonnes of messy hard work doing it all manually. Bet you won’t do that again. Hahaha.

Good on you gq. Looking forward to watching you play and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Hash toppers ftw.

heya tru yeah it a beautiful smell, i give a decent press to get out any moisture i could so im hoping its pretty dry, ive got it wrapped in baking paper atm do you think i should take it out of that and just put it in a small jar? ive been doing dry sift by hand and recken the ice water way was easier than that lol ive gotta do everything the hard way lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morayfield/washing-machines-dryers/companion-portable-twin-tub-washing-machine-169621/1180116227

If you are going to continue with the bags what i am using is one of these caravan type washing machines, picked it up for $50.00 and it works awesome, I fill a dedicates washing bag with half a pound of trim and put a heap of ice in the bag and about 20 litres of freezing water, let it run for around 20 mins. the spinner works really well for draining the bag and then i just drain it into a 20 litre bucket and start the bag process. I am very new to this also so still experimenting with times etc..Much easier than mixing by hand.

Z