GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

thanks itchy and zuess, i couldn't find the info i wanted late last night so i basicly left it to dry for a couple of hours after giving it a light press between a couple of sterile non stick wound patches lol it was all i could think of that was proper clean lol after it sat on partchment paper for a couple of hrs i then rolled it into a ball and wrapped it up nice and tight in a piece of the parchment paper and put it in a air tight jar, dose this sound ok, i had no idea what i was doing lolpost-61975-152444147401_thumb.jpegpost-61975-152444147966_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

but it looks like thisattachicon.gif20180423_041607that was my first little practice go

Looks very yummy. now to figure out a simple way to smoke it..

I am about to try and get my vape hot enough to vaporize some, not sure if i see the point of layering it in with some bud as they vape at such different temps. I have some ungummed hemp fiber, someone mentioned to put that in the bottom of a vaporizer and sprinkle the hash on top. I'll report back how it goes.

Z

lol actually what is the best way to smoke it? same as hand rub? im a hash making virgin lmao also should i test a bit to make sure it melts so i know im doing it right lol bloody hell cant believe im askin those questions after growing for so long, we still got tails over here im so far behind the times lmao