GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

gday zeuss, i drove around town for half a day lookin for someone that sells bubble bags to no avail so ive made my own bubble bags to fit a 60litre tubs so im able to do larger qauntities, ive gone 140 120 90 and 70 microns and its seems to be workin really well, i was going to buy a second hand washing machine but after chatting with one of the mods i decided against it so im just doing it old school by hand with rain water to keep it 100percent organic, ive been taking pics and will do a thread about it once im finally finish just in case someone else cant get hold of the bags or wants to do some in bigger lots and il have some more product to eventually lol quick question how long do you agitate yours for ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I agitate for 15 - 20 mins, you need to remember though that i am still experimenting, I seem to be getting around 12 - 15 grams from the half pound of trim but the quality is nothing like what you are using, you should get a fair bit more than that i reckon.

Good fun though..

Z

• Upvote 1

thanks itchy and zuess, i couldn't find the info i wanted late last night so i basicly left it to dry for a couple of hours after giving it a light press between a couple of sterile non stick wound patches lol it was all i could think of that was proper clean lol after it sat on partchment paper for a couple of hrs i then rolled it into a ball and wrapped it up nice and tight in a piece of the parchment paper and put it in a air tight jar, dose this sound ok, i had no idea what i was doing lolattachicon.gif20180423_043220attachicon.gif20180423_043447

pressing to soon could seal in moisture which you don't want due to poss future mold probs 

• Upvote 1

Never made bubble hash, i mix me hash with me pot, or sprinkle it over the top of me pot if i haven't heated and pressed it into blocks 

you could always go the glass and cardboard with a needle in it, or 2 hot knives 

in the bong for me, or the vape these days 

back in the day that's how we smoked it , 2 hot knives & half a large coke bottle 

we nu it as Spotting Hash 

• Upvote 1

yeah i been doing mine for about an hour give and take a bit, maybe thats to long, i might try a 20min run and see how that compares, im experimentering to lol

If you don't get the return you are hoping for remember you can always run it through again, what i am starting to do is run it through the machine and after it's done tip the bag with the trim out and pick the best buds out and throw them into tomorrows bag just in case some of the good trics are still there.

I don't know but i would also assume that what you have left -after you have agitated and wrung it out etc the remnants should still be able to be used for cooking or oil extraction. The hash bags only remove the tricomes so the rest of the THC should still; be in there. Just an assumption and am quite happy to be told i am wrong.

Z

back in the day that's how we smoked it , 2 hot knives & half a large coke bottle 

we nu it as Spotting Hash 

The first time i smoked cannabis was hash, was about 16, we all sat in me brothers car, out the front of a party

everyone but me either chucked up or passed out, i just got smashed, lost a few hours somewhere

thought it was a shit boring drug, no point sleeping or throwing up,

was a couple of years later before i tried it again, someone gave me a joint of some shit hot Aussie sativa, and i was hooked on chasing the best cannabis high i could get

still am lol

• Upvote 1

i got all mesh bags http://www.trichome-bags.com/cart/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=cgvit4pafgblrr3k61kqjkevr5 , i got individual sized bags 

i got 160 , 73  & 37 micron = trash , smoking , cooking , don't think the quality of the these all mesh bags is as good as the bubble man branded bags but i've never owned 

any of the bubble man ones to really know , when pulling the bags out , i give the contents a last bit of a gentle squeeze , i then use a dinner plate to stretch the screen over 

& remove the collection with a scrape of a knife , then bag go's into iso asap to clean the left overs B4 becoming stuck to the bag & blocking the screens  

The first time i smoked cannabis was hash, was about 16, we all sat in me brothers car, out the front of a party

everyone but me either chucked up or passed out, i just got smashed, lost a few hours somewhere

thought it was a shit boring drug, no point sleeping or throwing up,

was a couple of years later before i tried it again, someone gave me a joint of some shit hot Aussie sativa, and i was hooked on chasing the best cannabis high i could get

still am lol

very similar story here , no hash though & maybe a lill younger than you 

didn't really get it first time round at a mates old mans party but like you the second time round we lost hours too, someone said ware are we on a tram & we all came too

but pretty sure we weren't asleep 

that second time round i was in , hook line & sinker , for better or worse 

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 1