CMH 315w VS 400w HPS Heat?

From where? i cant find any even close to that price not even from China

haha.

yeah.. where from?...

nah full units.

I have 3 x 315W CMH ballasts/kits.  One sourced locally, Hi-Par from Hyalite for around $700.  The other two are dimmable ballasts that I have sourced directly from China for $300AUD, including the ballast, 2 x double sleeve globes and 2 x PG18 to E27 adapters, delivered inside of a week via TNT.

I've only used the Chinese for veg so far but can discern no difference to the Hi-Par unit.  I will be using all for flowering this round, and will share results on this forum.

Happy to provide specs and details to anyone interested - pm me.

I am also interested to know where you're getting yours from please Carn :)

I have 3 x 315W CMH ballasts/kits. One sourced locally, Hi-Par from Hyalite for around $700. The other two are dimmable ballasts that I have sourced directly from China for $300AUD, including the ballast, 2 x double sleeve globes and 2 x PG18 to E27 adapters, delivered inside of a week via TNT.

I've only used the Chinese for veg so far but can discern no difference to the Hi-Par unit. I will be using all for flowering this round, and will share results on this forum.

good to see ya round lil crow.. hope all is goin well.

i would like to know more about the chineee $300 ones??.. please.

i cant seem to send pm's from my phone at the moment... stooopid phone.

crow i have been trying to source one from China but Chinglish isnt getting across too well they keep trying to sell me the bulbs for $30 x 50 lol

lol lol I will PM you Gazz.

The business I am dealing with are also hoping I will put in an order for a bulk purchase of 1000 or so but they are equally happy to supply single units.

And they've also found a source for the 10,000K lamps after I enquired last week, so they are very accommodating and interested in meeting the demands of new trends in grow technology.

good to see ya round lil crow.. hope all is goin well.

i would like to know more about the chineee $300 ones??.. please.

i cant seem to send pm's from my phone at the moment... stooopid phone.

Hey old friend, things are picking up for me and I hope for you as well :)

I am having multiple comms issues at the moment lol My PC is with a technician and I bricked my phone so all the specs and details are not accessible til I get PC back in a few days.

Compounding the problem, I'm having trouble getting on to Skype, my main form of communication with the Chinese.  As soon as I sort them (hopefully early next week) I will post back more specific info.

I have 3 x 315W CMH ballasts/kits.  One sourced locally, Hi-Par from Hyalite for around $700.  The other two are dimmable ballasts that I have sourced directly from China for $300AUD, including the ballast, 2 x double sleeve globes and 2 x PG18 to E27 adapters, delivered inside of a week via TNT.

I've only used the Chinese for veg so far but can discern no difference to the Hi-Par unit.  I will be using all for flowering this round, and will share results on this forum.

Exact same company , same brochure , same prices , all of it.

Cheap Cheap.

$120USD for a full fixture.

i know its around $100 delivered for 2 units.

little over $400 AUD and you should have 2 x 315w units on your doorstep.

personally i like the look of the 630w dimmable w/ remote control....