CMH 315w VS 400w HPS Heat?

Dont think for one second that what you get from a Chinese factory that makes quality products for XXXX company is what your going to get direct from that factory..The Boyu crap pump is a copy of AquaOne..Made in same factory..BUT they use cheaper components , plastics, glues, motors, etc etc.. The Boyu pump looked just like the 105 aquaone but when it failed it was as a result of the cheap crap insulating resin .. 

Viperspectra Aquarium Light... That was just crap inside ,no earth , bird shit as solder, hot glued not rivets holding everything in place ,the transformer was rubbish and looked like it came out of a 1950s AM radio... And these both came from this Dodgy rip off ebay store.. ECOTACHI Who claim they have warehouses and distributors in Australia.

What it is a distributor for Hundreds of Chinese ebay companies with no contact, no address, no Australian workers, no tax, no Australian standards, no consumer insurance, just a cheap rip off that could endanger you or your family. 

Dont think for one second that what you get from a Chinese factory that makes quality products for XXXX company is what your going to get direct from that factory..The Boyu crap pump is a copy of AquaOne..Made in same factory..BUT they use cheaper components , plastics, glues, motors, etc etc.. The Boyu pump looked just like the 105 aquaone but when it failed it was as a result of the cheap crap insulating resin .. 

Viperspectra Aquarium Light... That was just crap inside ,no earth , bird shit as solder, hot glued not rivets holding everything in place ,the transformer was rubbish and looked like it came out of a 1950s AM radio... And these both came from this Dodgy rip off ebay store.. ECOTACHI Who claim they have warehouses and distributors in Australia.

What it is a distributor for Hundreds of Chinese ebay companies with no contact, no address, no Australian workers, no tax, no Australian standards, no consumer insurance, just a cheap rip off that could endanger you or your family. 

Trav u need to look at there delivery dates its a clear give away, i ordered a LED driver it stated was in OZ took like 7 days but showed up after weeks i thought thats a bit off 7days for interstate shipping, package came and it was delivered direct from China, plenty of these shops on ebay they are scammers usually they state they are based in Darwin because its a 4-5 day shipping anywhere within OZ but really they take 7 days from China the sneeky eel's

Be cautious of anything Chinese on Ebay shipping out of Darwin if i want local support

Edited by Gazza2001au

Trav u need to look at there delivery dates its a clear give away, i ordered a LED driver it stated was in OZ took like 7 days but showed up after weeks i thought thats a bit off 7days for interstate shipping, package came and it was delivered direct from China, plenty of these shops on ebay they are scammers usually they state they are based in Darwin because its a 4-5 day shipping anywhere within OZ but really they take 7 days from China the sneeky eel's

Be cautious of anything Chinese on Ebay shipping out of Darwin if i want local support

I dont buy anything off ebay unless it has a contact number and address/shop in Australia after that exercise ... Safer that way . Viperspectra ships out of Sydney using PRC mail.. 

Edited by Traviss

People like this are shady as fuck, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20W-AC-DC-36V-Practical-Waterproof-Supply-Adapter-Transformer-LED-Driver-AU-/162245355302?epid=524208524&hash=item25c693a726:g:SxcAAOSwmLlYBx09

Postage:
FREE Standard Postage

Item location:
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia

Posts to:
Australia

MPORTANT! PLEASE READ! Buyers are responsible for import duties, custom fees and taxes, if any. Please check with your country¡¯s custom office to determine the additional costs impose on the item prior to buying

These Chinese would sell there limbs if they could

Gaz, That is a standard statement that most of them mention to folks who are buying goods from overseas. The reason being, they usually don't know what countries charge for what when a customer imports something. Plus, neither should they care or pick up the tab for such charges.

You'll find it's not just those businesses selling out of China. Pretty well anywhere around the world.  :)

:bongon:

Go hard, Traviss. You seem hell bent on this mission of yours. Hope you get the result/s you're looking for.

Edit: Aqua one are good pumps as you say. I wouldn't buy anything less. They served me well for my RDWC setups I've had over the years, never had one fail on me, but I always replaced after a year or so anyway. Fuckin' good pumps in my opinion

Edited by Indycar

Go hard, Traviss. You seem hell bent on this mission of yours. Hope you get the result/s you're looking for.

Edit: Aqua one are good pumps as you say. I wouldn't buy anything less. They served me well for my RDWC setups I've had over the years, never had one fail on me, but I always replaced after a year or so anyway. Fuckin' good pumps in my opinion

Personally I dont want fellow growers getting hurt or killed just to save a few bucks on lights. The newbies are probably more at risk than others .

I'm sure your cause has merit, mate. But as you know, you can't save others from making poor decisions. Poor decisions and mistakes will be made.

If I had a dollar from every noob that visited this site, asking for advice. And then not heeding that sound advice from many experienced growers here. I'd be currently sitting on a tidy little nest egg. It's as if we all got to try and reinvent the wheel even when we don't have the fundamentals in order when we're starting out.

That said, I also was a absolute noob once, and still will never learn most of it in my time.

Anyway... All the best with your quest. :peace:

• Upvote 1