Pharma set to loose if cannabis is legalised

I'd do the same thing with you tomorrow. ...but ....it is difficult .....it needs to be recreational i agree not just hemp and medical .

The benefits are huge to everyone ....not just the few.

You will end up paying huge xxx prices for a pill you could make yourself.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Everyones position is different

I understand with mortgages and jobs and commitments ...some feel safer to stay quiet .

The sad thing is you bring it up and it is only the ignorant or uneducated that disagree.

And the schizophrenia line that comes out is well the were predisposed of it .....which means it had nothing to do with canna.

People were paranoid during prohibition with grog

I understand with mortgages and jobs and commitments ...some feel safer to stay quiet .

The sad thing is you bring it up and it is only the ignorant or uneducated that disagree.

And the schizophrenia line that comes out is well the were predisposed of it .....which means it had nothing to do with canna.

People were paranoid during prohibition with grog

Yup I got a mortgage and a family, as much as I want to bring change, I gotta look out for myself first.

• Upvote 1

... and this' the problem ; honestly I don't think politicians give two shits personally if it's legal but they do give a shit about appearances .. I'll smoke it , I'll grow it , my kids smoke it , my friends smoke it and grow it but when you ask me where I stand, at work, I'll lie through my teeth . Fuck the movement ! [emoji85]
  • Upvote 1

I know the US is different but 

this started it there

Decriminalization[edit]

Proposition 19, a ballot proposition previously attempting to decriminalize marijuana, was defeated in the November 1972 state election by a 66.5% majority.[4] In 1973, California's neighboring state of Oregon became the first state to decriminalize cannabis.[5]

Decriminalization of marijuana, which treats the possession of small amounts of the drug as a civil, rather than a criminal, offense, was established in July 1975 when the Legislature passed Senate Bill 95, the Moscone Act.[3][5][6][7] SB 95 made possession of one ounce (28.5 grams) of marijuana a misdemeanor punishable by a $100 fine[8] (with the assessments added to fines in California, this will total about $480), with higher punishments for amounts greater than one ounce, for possession on school grounds, or for cultivation.[9]

Proposition 36 (also known as the Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act of 2000) was approved by 61% of voters, requiring that "first and second offense drug violators be sent to drug treatment programs instead of facing trial and possible incarceration."[10]

On September 30, 2010, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law CA State Senate Bill 1449, which further reduced the charge of possession of one ounce of cannabis or less, from a misdemeanor to an infraction, similar to a traffic violation—a maximum of a $100 fine and no mandatory court appearance or criminal record.[11] The law became effective January 1, 2011.

And I know Police have taken a slight change in how they handle misdemeanor cases ...but still want to retain a tough stance on drugs .

Which I think they should on ice etc

My person opinion is all drugs should be legal ...and taxed and treated as an illness like natural humans .......Humans naturally take drugs I dont care what anyone says we have for millennia and will continue till the day dot. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_California

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/help-users-dont-punish-them-says-top-cop-as-war-on-drugs-fails/news-story/e35f8825097f85caa2c3697a5017c69c.

Read some of the comments below .