Pharma set to loose if cannabis is legalised

The why is all in here if you look hard enough, the how you voted for it. the "WHO" are the puppet masters follow the $$$$$$$$. enslaved by your own hand, conned at school,

lied to by everyone in power, yet line up every 4 years and do it again.

https://digital.library.lse.ac.uk/collections/fabiansociety/tracts1884-1901

Edited by pedro de pacas

Merlin summed it up in his last few lines .. We have to be educated . We have to pay attention to the right things (not just the crap they shove down our throats) .. being informed with facts , not opinions .. it's that saying - if you don't stand for something , you'll fall for anything .. I'm 38 and work with guys who are around 20-25 . They make me worry about the future and I think the government has them exactly where they want em ..
  • Upvote 1

Start bringing it up in conversation,and all the positives like cbd and hemp

Stop using the words Mull,Pot,Dope,Stoned Marijuana these are all derogatory terms made up during prohibition state the Qld police officer who's son uses it and is clearly pro .

Or something like this poor man and his daughter

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34673026/nsw-dad-fights-drug-charges-after-using-cannabis-to-treat-daughters-seizures/#page1

NO1

Call it cannabis or herb,ask people to educate themselves 

Speak about it's history.openly start discussion on it .

Now if you are a lazy unemployed enthusiast then they will find it hard to listen to you ....not all but some....and I'd say it's not the herb that is making you lazy it is you

If your ill then thats a plus look at it positively it helps you if it does and tell them why .

Talk about it on other social media sites

Look at examples used in California

You have many avenues to talk about it from 

Hemp 

Healing

Clothing 

Fuel

Talk about it and post it on Youtube 

Benefits to the economy/jobs revenue ....they can still make a lot of money taxing it but it should not be solely owned an run by pharma.

If they want to track it they can with clones .from birth.

Ask your local doctor about it ....bring it up with him or her........ .Its your right that they look into it for you.

Speak to your local Mp 

Start a petition.

Engage someone who is already growing hemp in this country but is not pro pharma

Throw seed everywhere

Hire a plane with one of those long things that have words out the back and fly over bondi beach

Write a letter to Greg Hunt 

Here is his site and contact details 

Email him everyone 

http://www.greghunt.com.au/Contact/ContactGreg.aspx

Write a letter to or email all the ministers and give them a piece of your mind it's your country 

http://www.health.gov.au/ministers

There is countless information from Nor Cal and Colorado from what has happened since the change

http://herb.co/2017/04/03/denver-model-world/

Show them this speak about this happening now .....

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/06/22/medical-cannabis-industry-gets-peak-body

YOU HAVE NO GREATER TIME THAN NOW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Edited by cardrona

And anyway ...everyone in the world knows it will never be gotten rid of ever and it is easily obtained .....the only people against it are either profiting from it or dont want you to profit off it but want to profit of it themselves .

What is the worst someone who is high is going to do to you ...eat your biscuits and make a cuppa.

There is far worse legal drugs out there than cannabis

It was legal and prescribed to anybody up until the 1930's.

The first ford model T gaurds was made of hemp

It was named 1 of the 5 sacred grains 4000 years ago

If you need more I can keep going?

Thanks some good advice there, I'm a well respected professional in my city, earning 6 figures+, probably not the typical cannabis afficianado. Most of my friends are in similar positions. We grow on the side as we enjoy it and would love to do it legally one day. Still doesn't feel like my opinion means much, and hard to be vocal while preserving my reputation. I've done a lot of reading of how things work in Colorado and I love the idea, the way they track and record everything seems to work well and people are still making money. I don't just want medicinal grows legalized, I want recreational grows permitted too and abolishent of prohibition. I saw a video where Jorge Cervantes did a tour of a 90,000 ft facility producing hundreds of pounds a month with 600+ 1k HPS lamps etc. and they still can't keep up with demand. I'm with you on this and will do what I can to make it happen, I'd quit my job tomorrow if I could setup shop and start growing professionally/legit. I want to keep it out of the hands of big pharma, last thing we need is cannabis pills and herb still illegal. I suppose I need to get more informed on the other benefits to make a stronger argument when discussing, other than just the growing of recreational and medicinal herb.

Edited by hydrochronic
  • Upvote 4