Don't stress on your lights bob. I've grown reasonably awesome shit under a bunch of CFLs before. Granted, it's not that efficient but pretty much any light that can give required intensity is going to be capable of growing good hooch.

Sometimes bigger or more expensive is better but you got to work with what you have. For what it's worth, I reckon those spider lights looks ok. Probably a touch overpriced for the parts they use but it will get you in the green :)

All good Stinky,i think she saw i was on bit of downer bout my light and just gave bit of a boost

Posted couple of links that helped out,so i appreciate Porcha;s input

Thanks I don't mean to hide anything from anyone. I believe in my light. Took yrs to find the one that excelled, we only import one type of grow light as it works, I can name plenty that don't but I'm not here to bag out other people's light. As u see by my 40ft container I love growing in general. I originally start on sites like this and Tapatalk as I was new to hydroponics when setting up my container. And everyone's been great help. That's why I wanna be me not my business.

Pretty much any led lights these days will grow u some weed but to what degree depends, IMO if u want big buds under led lights u need genetics with big buds and u need to cram your led lights into smaller area's than specified by the manufacturers

usually 400w draw of 5w diodes will equal a 400w hps its only when u get into cob led's lighting up your garden becomes more efficient, 5x cobs run at 50watts each (250watts actual draw) will cover 1 square meter the area a 400w hps covers 

if u want to replace a 600w hps u need to run around 8-10 cob led's that's 400-500 actual draw watts

if u want to replace a 1000w hps u need to up the draw power to each cob from 50watts to 75watts per cob this gives u incredible penetration

imo some cob led lights are not very efficient in covering a wide area from my testing 1 cob will cover 40x40cm whre as some manufacturers have 4 cobs on a light under 50x50cm