Bob see if u can return the spider led just use the ole its not full spectrum and see what they say, if your growing in a wardrobe swap/pick up a couple mars II 400 or if u are growing in say a square tent 1x1m grab one of the mars II 700 or 900

there are plenty of people out there in the internet that have become the guine pigs and have tested all these lights for us so we don't need to follow the path to no where

the mars II is proven and i can genuinely vouch for it so long as if u want big buds u need big bud genetics... you can't pull a water melon out of a pear but u can pull a pear out of a water melon ;)

• Upvote 1

Much appreciated bob,yep it real sucks that's for sure,I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, well actually there are some dropkicks of the world that probably deserve it but you know what I mean,I'm getting better at making rso to be honest I tossed my first couple of batches out and boy did I make a mess but the last three batches have been good so he's started taking it two weeks ago,he doesn't smoke at all so it has rattled him for sure though I reckon this week he is getting used to a bit,not as sleepy you could say,he has taken six months off work so that's good because I couldn't imagine sending him to work like that so yeah so far so good,we won't see the doc again for six months and well see what the PSA levels are then,till then just hoping for the best,he is liking not going to work and never takes time of work even when he's sick so he deserves a decent break I reckon

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Umm,not sure if supposed to reply to you guys individually or let it all hang out here,anyway have only got supa secret closet grow(spare room),6 plants in 

soil,W.Widow & Girl scout and nev haze i think. It's only 1100x500x1600. Have 4 T5HO's on the side and this u-beut syder cob hanging down. Had a look 

on E-bay & same lights goin for same price.Does anyone know exactly what prob is with them? When i go into room it's that bight have to wear sunnies

To GreenQueen keep the faith as it doesn't matter how much life sucks or you think your on the road alone,their is always a traffic jam around the next

corner,meaning reach out,someone will give you a lift. Fuck that's a bit deep,sorry, had one to many sucks on this vape.(slowly sinking to floor)

Guys (& girl),any ideas besides 10 litres of napalm in hydro guys letterbox?

Just coming up to 5yrs post chemo & radiation for throat cancer,so trying to give back little bit with positive thoughts for you & yours. There is light at end

of tunnel,can be hard to see it,but it is there. Was on heaps opiates & depression stuff,now nothing thanks to discovering my little green friend. I should say

re-discovered but it's been a while. Having a look at few of your pics,if they all make it past possums & 4yr olds, you'll have more ganja than schappell 

corby Anyway there is a few survivors out here(sliding to floor again)wishing you sunny days.     winter is coming

And the Mars 700w is cheaper than what u paid. And a much nicer built light it seems

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Don't forget to run both switches turned ON my mate always turns on only the flowering lights and the fans turn off i say ya ganna burn it out but untill it happens this friend wont listen

its the only thing wrong with mars II lights and it seems they haven't corrected it from the beginning