Possibly but my mate ignores that factor and often just turns on the flower leds as mentioned one day the leds will burn out and he'll blame mars hydro lol

Bob i don't know the reason behind the Spider led cob light u have why people are not recommending it but i have to say i have not seen a decent grow under purple cob led's yet

d9f42954d4cfd6bb5804f2613d63ceac.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hey Gazza,purple is understatement,brightest purple i've come across. Like you mention i've noticed a lot of LEDs on market are purple,is thiis their 

nomal colour. Having major problem with gnats at mo,i'm pretty sure the little buggers LOVE  purple.

Stinky just my opinion the mars II don't appear as purple in person as they do in the grow room in pictures, they are more of a lighter tinge of purple and red and orange, i think the brightness comes from the white leds

the veg light is bue the flower light is all orange once u combine both u have purple

some of the cheaper chinese lights are really purple and brighter than the mars II, i guess it depends what mix of diodes they have in them to the colour they emmit

Hey Gazza,purple is understatement,brightest purple i've come across. Like you mention i've noticed a lot of LEDs on market are purple,is thiis their 

nomal colour. Having major problem with gnats at mo,i'm pretty sure the little buggers LOVE  purple.

Bob the g-nets are a different problem, the led's for the mars II are blue, orange, red, white that makes the purple appearance

Hi bob im currently using the growfresh actual watts 540 spider 6 cob $600 and a VIPARSPECTRA 400w the spider is at least twice as good as the VIPARSPECTRA alot denser buds. Im new to this as well. Please feel free to ask me questions ill do my best to answer.

d9e0b6_f3ab9bf8072a499bbbc7b3ec17d03300+%281%29.pdf

Guday budboy,good to know someone has had positive result with spider cob,mine only 360w, with 4 cobs. Been copping bit of flack about epistar drivers,

Hard to give an idea of growth rate as had probs with gnats,stunted my babies.How close to tops do you run. Do you think still effective without vipar

spectra? Your running at least 3000lms stronger than me,mine are all autos,25 days old but only up to 3 sets of leaves,3 or 4inches tall. Dont know if this

cause of light or gnats. What hrs you running? I'm at 18/6 which seems to be ok. Try to get as much sun where poss,don't know if thats good or not.

On gold coast so plenty of it. Give us a shout when you get around it.

Also while i think of it,what angle you got on your cobs,i think mine are set at 120deg,is it just a matter of swapping lenses to 90 or 60 and would this give better 

penetration? have you tried this?

Edited by afgahn bob

Ive only had the VIPARSPECTRA in the room with the spider cob for the last two weeks. Before that it was in its okwn room with two caramelisious autos. When they finished i put it in with spider in 1m×1m×1.8 room with 1× white rhino . I also had a problem with spider mites witch slowed me down a bit. With the height i have it anywhere from 5' to 12' depending on the size as it grew i kept raising it to keep the coverage. My angle is 120 degrees i didn't know you could change it. Ive noticed over the last two weeks with the two side by side how much denser the buds are under the spider compared to the VIPARSPECTRA at the moment they are 4 ' from the lights only cause i ran out of space. The autos i ran 20/4.

With the rhino 18/6 and now 12/12. I got 4 ounces of the autos. Dwc