Products to avoid.

IMHO 90% of it is genetics no matter how good the nutes or what ever you add is if the genetics are not there in the 1st place no matter what you feed them you are going to end up with something that isent up to par in your eyes.

You want some rock hard nugs try LA Cannalope i have never grew anything as dence as her with out addind all the extras, just plan old A+B and PK when time was rite...

Ozzy is spot on .....strain plays a massive role ...

You can be indoors or out ...if you're pH. ..and calcium levels are out it will play a huge role ....that is all you need to be correct ....the soil is already fertile enough to produce a good plant outdoors unless its very sandy ..

Indoors is an experience thing ...you can go overboard trying to get results when it still will not give you the results you want because of strain selection.

And remeber all plants are not equals ...look at the june comp pics .....visually on paper you will say the bigger the plant ..more colas etc is the winner .....but they are all different hybrids and cultivars ...if it isnt from a big plant, huge colas line ....it well wont be a big plant with big colas .....

1 handful of ash and 1 handful of chook manure will grow a good plant ....remember marketing of fertiliser nutrient products is for the $

It creates jobs.

Avoid heavy salt based ferts they will affect taste.

More is not always more .

Less can be more.

Plants are miners

Soil miners.

Give the right conditions to mine and you dont even need to play a role ...except water

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

The role of a plant is to sprout ...mine the soil deep down of nutrients minerals ..turn that into an available form .....that disperses onto the top of the soil in an available form as it decomposes ...for the next generation .

So there is a limit to how much it can take ....

There is bio availability naturally and bio available human interference.

And it shows in taste

• Upvote 1

• Admin

I can't say which products I'd avoid because when I do someone takes it down ,because they are afraid I might piss off their paying advertisers.

So kinda makes the whole thread pretty useless really.

Who does that?

I swear by Dutch master , if it ain't broke don't fix it I say

I swear by DM GOLD range, but now they've changed all Dutch Master, & it's American. And not to exported outta the states. That's shit house. I used everything DM, gold. A & B, add27, Silica, Zone & the Liquid Light. Quickened growth, & definitely increased yield. But now the Americans manufacture it, & like Vegemite, changed it, no doubt f.. king it. Lucky I used to buy in bulk, & can still find it in some hydie shops, probably got 4/5 grows left. Don't no Wot I'm gonna do after that. Any ideas folks. Run to waste set up. 2x 2x2.2 gorrila. Just invested in 4 Hi-Par 315s ballast, running Phillips Master colour CDM-TP MW lights. 50l pots with 70/30 perlite mix. Use RO water as well. Really had come to rely on DM gold. Wot 2 do? Wot 2 do?