Products to avoid.

Grew these acouple years ago couldn't work out what was causing the shitty leaf curling untill my lastest grow

it's the Canna nutrient

Sorry...do you mean Canna nutrients are no good? And does everyone use 'Great White' or Mycchorizae in some form? The marketing blurb sounds completely convincing! Are they right?

I was using canna coco nutes for a few years, i never had and issues with leaf curl.

The big plus i like about the canna coco is the built in ph buffering, the area i am in the the water is shit and no matter what it is when i make a batch i leave for a lil wile come back and the nutes have brang the ph to what it should b...

• Upvote 1

I was using canna coco nutes for a few years, i never had and issues with leaf curl.

The big plus i like about the canna coco is the built in ph buffering, the area i am in the the water is shit and no matter what it is when i make a batch i leave for a lil wile come back and the nutes have brang the ph to what it should b...

Oh, that's a relief! Being a novice at this indoor biz, I have bought both Canna Coco nutes AND Canna Classic just cos I couldn't decide on what medium to use. I've kinda committed to Coco & 25% Perlite now. And I'm gonna germinate in starter plugs, then into Solo Cups, then transplant into the final fabric pots. I've got one of those 5 fabric-bag Growlush set-ups with Pump & drip rings in a tent but would like to do run to waste. Anyone got any advice? The more I read up, the less convinced I am about any of my plans!

fuckin advanced. Gazza, you have absolutely lost it.

Chems to Avoid: Paclobutrazol, clormequat, theres a third big nasty but the name isnt coming to mind right now.

Products to avoid: CYCO FLOWER A/B (not to be confused with their a and b nutrients, confusing I know, but having used cyco in the early days of my growing, I wouldnt touch them again anyway), U turn, Bonza Bud. If anyone wants to add to the list of shit to say no to, feel free

So you don't recommend any cyco products ? The hydro shop I go to swears by them ? I've been using everything Canna but the guy at the shop said cannas the shit one ! I've actually been loving em.. Edited by drizlax420

Oh, that's a relief! Being a novice at this indoor biz, I have bought both Canna Coco nutes AND Canna Classic just cos I couldn't decide on what medium to use. I've kinda committed to Coco & 25% Perlite now. And I'm gonna germinate in starter plugs, then into Solo Cups, then transplant into the final fabric pots. I've got one of those 5 fabric-bag Growlush set-ups with Pump & drip rings in a tent but would like to do run to waste. Anyone got any advice? The more I read up, the less convinced I am about any of my plans!

You are on info over load u need to take a step back take a big breath and just go with what u feel comfy with doing.

Just start em off the way u have talked about once planted in in the geo pots start off with hand watering imo.

Like all noobies 1st run u will b in the tent every 5mins watching what is going on, for now you want to get to know ya setup u will b twiking everything to suit you style once u have worked that out there will b no stopping you...

• Upvote 1

You are on info over load u need to take a step back take a big breath and just go with what u feel comfy with doing.

Just start em off the way u have talked about once planted in in the geo pots start off with hand watering imo.

Like all noobies 1st run u will b in the tent every 5mins watching what is going on, for now you want to get to know ya setup u will b twiking everything to suit you style once u have worked that out there will b no stopping you...

When you're first starting out , the reading is out of control . You don't wanna mess things up so you read so much , sometimes your brain feels like it's gonna explode . You're right about running to the tent every 5 minutes thou , haha .. I've learnt to keep away for a day or 2 now . It's good to let them be I guess , as long as they're happy . I have a panel on the tent that peels off to a plastic window . I usually check on shit through there and leave them be if it's all good . Newb , Haha ! Edited by drizlax420
  • Upvote 1