• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Massive Bloom
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

IR lining in grow room

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Stiritup420

Stiritup420

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS

They look pretty worn in mate. Make sure you put new bulbs in them. Those bulbs will be used up for sure.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

You had your lights tested and tagged? your game! i hope for your sake u didn't invite the sparky out to your house?

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5946 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Chrystal,....Yeh I recognise them ,seen them for sale but not in action

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

Chrystal,....Yeh I recognise them ,seen them for sale but not in action

Gotta be weary of second hand gear i once had a used control box from a shop catch fire soot everywhere and i wasnt home which was scary

Mctavish

Mctavish

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 Posts:

they were test and tagged a couple  of months ago by the school, they are fully functional.......yeah like i would invite a sparky out to my house to test and tag my lights....fuck me, really???lol

If they werent test and tagged i wouldnt have bought them but being regularly serviced i am more than confident in them,bit old but for 60 bucks i aint arguing, they still have 4 or 5 there!! but most of them were the broken shit..

"I know that I was born, and I know that I'll die...But the in between is mine!!"

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

they were test and tagged a couple  of months ago by the school, they are fully functional.......yeah like i would invite a sparky out to my house to test and tag my lights....fuck me, really??? lol

If they werent test and tagged i wouldnt have bought them but being regularly serviced i am more than confident in them,bit old but for 60 bucks i aint arguing, they still have 4 or 5 there!! but most of them were the broken shit..

Mate believe it people would do stuff like this haha, just be cautious of your gear my control box was marked and dated when it was tested by the hydro shop, in fact this specific hydro shop use to make there own control gear and install a safety fuse for the reason i had

i was growing a old'ish house that had old style fuse box with metal wire fuses had this been a modern electrical box with RCD switches it probaby would have cut off the power before the fire

$60 is about top dollar for a 400-600w light these days i remember buying 2x 600w in good condition for $70 but second hand gear is doggier than a used car sales man

i hope it pans out for u mate

forgot to add put your control box on a couple bricks in case it does catch fire it wont burn the carpet or floor boards

Edited by Chrystal, 15 February 2017 - 07:28 PM.

Mctavish

Mctavish

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 Posts:
Mate they are fine so far so good, after some investigation i found the school used them for 2 grows and shut the programme down so virtually had no work.
My grow tent lives in a concrete shed seperate to the house so all good there too

Mctavish

Mctavish

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 Posts:
Never grow without an electrical safety switch is installed on your house...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Mctavish

Mctavish

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 Posts:
Lights are charging along, as are the girls

Mctavish

Mctavish

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 Posts:

Lights are charging along, as are the girls

Attached File  Screenshot_2017-03-10-21-48-04.png   885.22K   22 downloads
The old shitbox lights are producing the goods, in week 4 at the moment

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Hy-Gen Humiboosta Blend of Humic and Fulvic Acids
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.