When to start bending ?

If you say you see amber trichs, fair enough.  But the pics I looked at show a bud with fully green shade leaves, and small calyx's bristling with only fresh white pistils, which in my experience will only be 100% clear trichs except for maybe a couple on the sugar leaves, so please forgive me for not seeing how it could be mature.  If I had buds looking like that, I wouldn't even vaguely think about the scope to check trichs, I'd just think a minimum of 6 weeks to go.  Must be a freak strain

• Upvote 2

Yeah I reviewed those pics and I have to say that I agree with hashy just looking at it with a naked eye and doesn't appear to be to to affected by bugs/spiders/grubs to badly either but that just going of the pics,hairs/pistols can certainly tell you a lot about where your plants are at in the flowering stages anyways he did what he thought was the right thing to do and I'm sure over the coming weeks there will be a lot of pics of proper mature plants that people can use to help gain a bit of experience as to when the right time to pull is
  • Upvote 1

I'm not touching anything until May at the earliest. My plants in the ground so I can't move it but it's got just about every branch staked because the buds are so heavy in the rain they would snap otherwise. Imagine what they'll be like in 4 weeks and the plant still has plent of green left in it these pics were taken just a few days ago.

post-59585-149087679386_thumb.jpegpost-59585-1490876802_thumb.jpeg

Edited by DrBlueThumb

It's pretty easy to sit at a computer look at pics and say yep that's know where near ready, sure you all have experience which is great but i wouldn't have pulled it if it wasn't ready ..Fresh pistels mean fuck all to me...I'd rather look at the trichs and it was more than amber just on the sugar leaves . With a flash and a dark room colours are more enhanced so everything looks more vivid in the pic. It's really no concern apart from my own when it's pulled. So much fucking negativity on here lately
  • Upvote 3

It's pretty easy to sit at a computer look at pics and say yep that's know where near ready, sure you all have experience which is great but i wouldn't have pulled it if it wasn't ready ..Fresh pistels mean fuck all to me...I'd rather look at the trichs and it was more than amber just on the sugar leaves . With a flash and a dark room colours are more enhanced so everything looks more vivid in the pic. It's really no concern apart from my own when it's pulled. So much fucking negativity on here lately

spot on.. theres starting to get a few negative fecks on here.. next theyll be telling us what stains we have to grow or what nutrients only to use..[emoji6]

• Upvote 1