When to start bending ?

Morning all..Not sure if anyone still reads this thread but just a quick update..Everything is still alive lol...Hermie 1&2 aren't far off​ being harvested...But now it's become more of a toss up between letting the trichomes mature more or harvesting it before to much seed keeps growing..Hmm.. Surprisingly the buds have out on weight without more seeds developing..So far..This weekend or early next week I'll pull it i think..Hermie 2 took a bearing from my dog..Came home to all the bottom fan leaves missing from Hermie 2 and a lil bud and leaves missing from Hermie 1..Oh well he must have gotten hungry poor bugger lol..Mary is still all female( woohoo) she's in a diff part of the yard to the others and developing along nicely ...Plus i had more seeds Pop up..I tried the old soft drink planter method ..Never have i had a seed take so long to sprout..About a week n a half and it just showed it's head last night..The other two seeds I planted at the base of Hermie 1 and sprouted in 2 days in torrential rain lol..I think that's all i just had a memory blank lol

post-59579-14896976968_thumb.jpgpost-59579-148969770657_thumb.jpgpost-59579-148969771496_thumb.jpgpost-59579-148969772559_thumb.jpg

post-59579-148969776023_thumb.jpgpost-59579-148969776916_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Those two lil seeds aren't cannabis ..Im such an idiot haha..They looked identical just a tiny bit rounder ..I kept one of them and planted two more proper seeds instead, no wonder they came up so fast lol, the new Seeds i planted i harvested this grow from one of the tops lol

This is Hermie #1 ..Pretty dismal and seedy but still good enough for me lol..She was suffering bad from ants and spidermites so i pulled her/him out lol. There are still tiny buds in the lower portion left but hardly not worth taking them. Hermie #2 will just be one big cola the length of the plant ..About 3 feet. Also seedy ..Mary is my main concern though..She's all female and looking good haha. I've been smoking the two tiny colas I dried last week and not to bad considering the trichomes weren't fully ready yet. The way i see it ..Seedy or seedless, it's better than buying it from someone. :) Im not overly excited with Hermie #1 but im also far from disappointed :) post-59579-148996699411_thumb.jpg