When to start bending ?

Ahh this site needs a legitimate fucking LST thread showcasing all the steps necessary to shape a plant the way you want it to grow. You bend it early on to slow down apical dominance if you want a rounder bushier plant. You bend it over so fucking early sometimes you think you will snap the poor little fucking meristem. Where are those that are lst'ing around here ? Plant and forget or something ? what is this fucking noob school?

My girls this year were both heavily LST

Plenty of photos on my thread haha

• Upvote 2

Thanks stereo..I ended up pulling Mary this arvo as it's due to rain consistently the next 5 or so days..attachicon.gifIMG_20170329_175744.jpg

Why?  Way, way too immature, what a waste.  It's gonna rain for 5 days, she's in a pot, put her under cover with a fan blowing on her, killing her and hanging her to dry in high humidity is a bigger chance of mould than leaving her out in the fucking rain as there's no living resistance.

All these early harvested buds lately are making me cry.  All that time and effort for a comparitively shit smoke :unknw:

• Upvote 2

Why? Way, way too immature, what a waste. It's gonna rain for 5 days, she's in a pot, put her under cover with a fan blowing on her, killing her and hanging her to dry in high humidity is a bigger chance of mould than leaving her out in the fucking rain as there's no living resistance.

All these early harvested buds lately are making me cry. All that time and effort for a comparitively shit smoke :unknw:

It wasn't early..The trichomes were already turning amber
  • Upvote 1

I didn't pull it because of mould..I pulled it and im glad i did because 1.ants and spider mites are still a problem..2. there were 7 curl grubs eating the roots when i emptied the pot..3. there were aphids starting to get on it and 3..Trichomes don't lie.
  • Upvote 1

Sometimes you just can't beat mother nature despite all your best efforts,sounds like you made the best decision I also had to pull a couple early yesterday friggin mould but I think the rest will hold up for a bit longer hopefully as it does hurt to have to take em early that's for sure,arrr there's all ways next year

Sometimes you just can't beat mother nature despite all your best efforts,sounds like you made the best decision I also had to pull a couple early yesterday friggin mould but I think the rest will hold up for a bit longer hopefully as it does hurt to have to take em early that's for sure,arrr there's all ways next year

Yep the weather so far this year has been unusually wetter than normal..Although we say that nearly every year.
  • Upvote 1