• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

When to start bending ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Hi everyone..I'm new here so first of hello..also would now be a good time to start gently bending this lil sucker? It's grown since this pick..maybe another 2 sets of leaves .. Attached File  1480928741335.jpg   95.17K   221 downloads

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Attached File  1480928860700.jpg   98.75K   212 downloads

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Updated pic I nipped the top instead ..might wait till a lil bigger then spread it towards the edge of the pot..???Attached File  1480929063635.jpg   67.07K   182 downloadsAttached File  1480929074784.jpg   71.85K   181 downloads

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6619 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
id give it a bit of height first, You can bend them at that height but later when it's bigger plant you might find that it's hard to get in there and water them ,

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6619 Posts:
What's the strain ?

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

id give it a bit of height first, You can bend them at that height but later when it's bigger plant you might find that it's hard to get in there and water them ,

Ok thanks :)

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

What's the strain ?

Unfortunately I have no idea..just got a whole bunch of random seeds from a friend

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
More pics..I'm obsessed with watching it haha it's great when you can see it growing each day, shitty weather today though rain rain rain..but still warm so not too bad. Attached File  1480974808672.jpg   105.69K   170 downloadsAttached File  1480974818945.jpg   70.32K   171 downloadsAttached File  1480974832222.jpg   93.21K   169 downloads

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6619 Posts:
Let's hope you haven't put in the good work only to end up with a male.

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

Let's hope you haven't put in the good work only to end up with a male.

I'm quite prone to making hash oil so if it's male I'll grow it then just do that with it lol

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.