Anyone planning on applying for a license/permit?

hey guys, found out a bit more information on these licences. now i don't know how true this is but heard it from a bloke in the Australian Hemp Party.

unless you have round $100k in the bank they wont even bother look at giving you a license as they do monthly inspections, each inspection costs $7,000.

they only have a certain amout of m2 they want to grow and each licence holder will end up with roughly 6 m2, so wont be able to grow a hell of alot of plants.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

hey guys, found out a bit more information on these licences. now i don't know how true this is but heard it from a bloke in the Australian Hemp Party.

unless you have round $100k in the bank they wont even bother look at giving you a license as they do monthly inspections, each inspection costs $7,000.

they only have a certain amout of m2 they want to grow and each licence holder will end up with roughly 6 m2, so wont be able to grow a hell of alot of plants.

I heard it from a bloke that your figures just don't make sense

• Upvote 2

yay... yeah spot on. so now think, who can afford it?

big pharmaceutical companies..!

your going to need a decent set up if they're going to do monthly inspections, it was either 6 m2 or 10 m2. (long day and hadn't had a scotch yet) but the bloke i spoke to grows enuf to supply to 2000 patients, has blokes growing it for him in nsw/sa/vic. so im pretty sure he would have done extensive research into it to see if it was viable, he not going to worry about it he said. gonna keep doing what he's currently doing.

• Upvote 1