Anyone planning on applying for a license/permit?

Been checking this shit out a fair bit and the Govt are only setting this up as they have to look after their buddies first lets face Mal he's he'sa the blue king the bluiest of the blue and he has favors to repay for the office that took him 3 goes to obtain.

So to breeze through the app process u need a lots of ducks lined up but a small guy will need to apply for both cultivate and manufature straight up i myself have lines in the water but its a hit and miss atm as im not big business.

I like the below it told me straight which was up dunno about anyone else

When applying for a permit, a licensee will need to have, and submit to ODC, a contract with the producer/manufacturer that satisfies any requirements that will be set out in regulations.

cheek buggers but in capitalist society is anyone suprised the big want their slice?

Im looking for the chemist atm :) in my game of guess who, and i wasnt this morning my game changed today 

Also i see you guys upset at the process so far and also some confused as to why all parties arent together well, wasnt it always going to start like this?  imho and its pretty humble lets be honest :) with a start like this the big boy will have a time limit to get going then the govt turns around says CUB Cannabis you have plenty to cover the market as have the others nows it time to let people grow at home, now now boys settle down u wont lose money cub hasnt been put outta business by home brewers or even micro brewers sure maybe they have had to lift their game but thats business....................................................................................................................... this is my hope, but then again maybe in 10 but prob no growers here be all buying bags of chop chop bud anyways i dont think its that far down the track but thats all speculation isnt it.

I rang the ODCtoday to find out from the horses mouth wtf was going on as solid is pretty hard to find at ground level and even harder ur below ground level where i am :) spoke to a nice girl cant remember her name very helpful, conditions handballed to the AMA with email theyre not very good at answering phones must be like their handwriting cant use phone cant write legibly god damn and these mofo's are charged with our health lol

ummmmmm what else?i have tabs open everywhere and have for 3 years basically lol, ok, unlimited licenses but to get one straight as a small guy u gonna need friends fasho opps for permits and licences go in Mon it says 30th on the website but who are they kidding.

I did see a few posts i liked but im in a hurry and wanted to post so didnt quote anything soory lads, but i did get a good laugh outta the fishing for plots to rip off the collar crims are already in with Malcom so their happy,the others, well i play golf with a chap who is a sgt most likely a cunt on legs i know but he does answer questions i ask, i recently moved out of town and asked if they went out there much,his response, the crims would have to steal a car first,so no basically,and the plot to find unfortunate growers mademehink of this, but hey i prescribe to the theory just because ur paranoid doesnt mean ur not being watched

last has anything changed with the formatting on the page as i have encountered a prob where if u fuck up like i do on a regular basis u cant add delete co9rrect something withoutg basically having to rewrite a whole paragraph, is that something i have here is it it the forum formatting i have no idea 

any gots to post some pics and then keep fishing cheers she did say more but i havent boffed up yet

i missed why the canna pro guys are fragmented, i wonder this also, i think its because there is no one to follow and they guys that are speaking up are to me not helpful even Tony Flipped as soon as he thought he may corner medicinal tincture market if he played ball i jumped off him right then and there.

I'm an islam hater and the the far right guys standing for our australia are doing as much damage as the islam supporters they both look stupid at their rallies sort of like pauline some good ideas but mostly right wing scare mongering. Dont get me wrong i too believe its on like donkey kong but thats aa ndif story as well anyway i would like to hold a protest rally or whatever u wanna call it, pick weekend just Saturday and all over the nation lets gather at ovals like they do for the relay for life bring the barbies fire up the bangers hey i'll even bring 2 barbies cook some goat on one bust out the grey nichols and the tennis balls also the electrical tape for lessons on swing bowling slip and slides should also be in abundance and should come but with water saving advice ;) muslims can show me stuff too if they would like i dont know what that would be and if i tried to guess it would come off as half arsed racist which it aint islam isnt a race i hate say racist its just deflection anyways i digress so yeah this would have far greater benefit and imp[-act than watching so called aussies that cant even put sentence together trading insults with whoever turns up for the other side which dont look muslim maybe they are maybe theyre not but most look like do gooders to me but they solve nothing on either side and just make me look like an aussie bogan, which i am but i do it better ;)

So lets have do it hey? lol Wont hap[pen why because were all fragmented our leaders cant even play as a part of their own team sitting laying in wait waiting for their time again i swear these fuckers should have to go to an election if they want a leadership change bloody wankers lol

Also asked the young lass @ ODC if the special access has and always has been available for Cannabis she said yes this is the case and its only ur gp u gotta get onboard, do that with my eyes shut.

Thats the go wish i knew of its existence earlier than 2016 would be nice to ask top dispensary to send me concentrates as i have license from the man hahahaha not as easy but easier than the schemmke they trotting out atm

anyone tried or know someone who has?

Lyndsay Carter is the only person who has accessed via the SAS afaik.

Also asked the young lass @ ODC if the special access has and always has been available for Cannabis she said yes this is the case and its only ur gp u gotta get onboard, do that with my eyes shut.

Thats the go wish i knew of its existence earlier than 2016 would be nice to ask top dispensary to send me concentrates as i have license from the man hahahaha not as easy but easier than the schemmke they trotting out atm

anyone tried or know someone who has?

So its one of those deals that never gets granted sort of thing? that sux if thats the way it crumbles.

Im so glad im not a follower of rules when theyre shite, i feel sorry for law abiding citizens who wont do shit until its legal, it blows my mind how the govt says they just dont want to be in contradiction of the un convention  some dick signed to ahhhhhhh say we wont stockpile druuuuuuugs yet no mention of the UN from our pollies when we followed George Dubbya into Iraq after he thumbed his nose the UN pfffft why would we worry about the UN i mean George hasnt even been hauled before the Hague to answer questions of failing to obey the UN of which the US is apparently only a part of when it suits them or for killing civilians in an illegal war basically. Seriously what is the UN gonna do? they should get their balls out and recommend all drugs be decriminalized across the globe watch the feathers fly then lol

• Upvote 1

yeah im going to apply, alot of bloody paper work, but before you can even get a license/permit you have to have a gmp license from the tga.. more paper work.. talk about having to jump through hoops.. wonder how long the license/permits are valid for??

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Can u post a link to that 

Info is confusing at best the big boys got theirs posted highlighted and postit notes where to sign :) 

lol why the need for 2 manufacture licenses from 2 seperate governing bodies ...........................................................they dont even bother hiding what they're up to such distain for their bosses fuck em no wonder i love stickin to the man im reaady go bush once i get my tesla batteries bang im fuckin gaaaaaawn they wont miss me and i certainly wont miss them

I'll come to town about twice a year get some dirt  some polypipe line you will smell me comin down purplehead road........................................................................................................boom boom :)

• Upvote 1