Anyone planning on applying for a license/permit?

lol why the need for 2 manufacture licenses from 2 seperate governing bodies ...........................................................they dont even bother hiding what they're up to such distain for their bosses fuck em no wonder i love stickin to the man im reaady go bush once i get my tesla batteries bang im fuckin gaaaaaawn they wont miss me and i certainly wont miss them

I'll come to town about twice a year get some dirt  some polypipe line you will smell me comin down purplehead road........................................................................................................boom boom :)

Thats what i do! Hshsha

yeah i didnt even know about TGA license and i spoke at length to the ODC yesterday on the blower allthe person said about the TGA was to my question so i need to ask them about conditions for use that havent surfaced yet about the TGA is email them they wont ring nothing so yeah u know need this license from TGA first she surely knew i asked a lot of questions before u apply for the licenses everyone wants puts in for on Monday nada fuck emk i'll just keep on doin what im doin i guess better product to start than their shit anyways, i can wait till it goes pear shaped and they cry out for growers of quality loved product i still really do think this is all headed the way of wine and wineries just a feeling the force feels good :)

these big guys think they have the jump, nah they will fuck it with all in one bull shit and capsule vapes like coffee machines THC and CBD in any config u like/ the writing is on the wall i was just hoping to get in with em and then destroy em but alas they will do it for themselves same less fun for me.

What will be the Grange strain here hey MM? maybe, i just hope they dont take too longto work it out/ fuckitup and say fuck this were goin backwards know one loves us, were goin out backwards, unfortunately i think things may go bang on Monday so im gonna have a dip on MMJPHYTOTECH see what goes down Mon Tues collect Tuesday maybe who knows @ .23 a roll hey anything can will may and hopefully happen to brighten my day i like the look of the lady dr they got on board she may save all their arses temporarily i mean damn a market ready made waiting for you and captive pfff no wonder they want to lock all us smaller people out.

yeah i read about TW Holdings in my research i think i remember, now dont quote me but i think they they took a pretty big hit recently like mmjphytotech in the end the lady Dr she got me onboard she ran her own company for 12 years she raised 50 mil in funds over 3 rounds for another company she's got ties to israel the company already has hooter ready to roll in Canada ready to ship worldwide, mon arvo Tuesday arvo will be interesting stuff when the market finds who has apps in.

Photo's Tw Holdings are a 1.2 cent share man .012 per share today

I really really dislike product line up of mmjphytotech but .23 today could easily turn into .40 or highers tuesday arvo 

• Upvote 1

yeah im gonna give them a call tomorrow, my mother is a General Practitioner (GP) so if i could grow/manufacturer, wed own the town, natural grown high CBD cannabis.

but so many hoops we have to jump thru! they have to come over an access wher we are growing, what we will be growing, who we will hire etc etc.. i dont want to take over the world, i just want to help the local people and make a little on the side to pay for the costs and for a bottle of scotch for the week, oh might need a bit to pay for the modafinil i import[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

yeah i read about TW Holdings in my research i think i remember, now dont quote me but i think they they took a pretty big hit recently like mmjphytotech in the end the lady Dr she got me onboard she ran her own company for 12 years she raised 50 mil in funds over 3 rounds for another company she's got ties to israel the company already has hooter ready to roll in Canada ready to ship worldwide, mon arvo Tuesday arvo will be interesting stuff when the market finds who has apps in.

Photo's Tw Holdings are a 1.2 cent share man .012 per share today

I really really dislike product line up of mmjphytotech but .23 today could easily turn into .40 or highers tuesday arvo

I Just bought in on MMJ phytotech@ 0.24 .

Get on it quick .

• Upvote 1