Anyone planning on applying for a license/permit?

Hi guys we are planning to to apply for a license and we are currently looking for an experienced grower

Send me a private message if your interested in having a chat or know of someone who would be qualified .

were a small family business not a big pharmaceutical

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

If anyone responds to this ,consider that it's not the normal procedure for finding employees,especially when licenses haven't even been issued

Don't hand over you details as you would in a normal job interview,

It could be a clever way of finding where grows are located ,to rip you off

Just a thought

• Upvote 3

Perhaps slightly paranoid, could be a legitimate business idea from someone with ample capital, but no fucken idea.

Let's be honest, with a decent budget and grow space, growing large amounts of weed ain't hard.

That's exactly it, Bill. Growing isn't that hard, most of us are testament to that.

Which brings me to the point of why someone would want to enter the Cannabis industry with little to no knowledge, and not having all the approvals sorted first. It's either a cart before the horse scenario or a police operation.

You'd have to be thick as two planks to want to get on board with this. But no doubt some dickhead will stick their hand up, lol.

• Upvote 2