16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

better put up some pics B4 people get , well , you know

Fair enough here is todays pic of the Pakistani she's gonna get big! aShe's around 12 weeks from glass of water very vigorous and some of the branches are as fat as the base of the trunk.

Also a pic of this little lady "Bushy" i like here wish i knew what she was, would be bagseed from the mid to late 90's

attachicon.gifBigImzy.JPG

attachicon.gifImzy.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2516.JPG

That looks fantastic, thank you I am officially inspired to further my endeavours outdoors [emoji295][emoji295][emoji295]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

That Pakistani looks gorgeous Jagged!! Looks like it's got a nice sunny spot to max it out nicely!!

Nice crop itchy!! You gonna have some tasty nugs ready in few weeks? Did you put plants outside super early to sneak in a harvest before summer proper??

Looking good mcthree!! They look well cared for!

thanks mate

do'in light depping with them 

growing outdoors but i control when flower starts by

covering or moving the plants to a dark place for 12hrs then back in the sun 

Edited by itchybromusic

thanks mate

do'in light depping with them 

growing outdoors but i control when flower starts by

covering or moving the plants to a dark place for 12hrs then back in the sun

I'm gonna experiment with an early season later this year and inc light depp towards the end of flower, so I can have Chrissie buds. When did you start blooming them??

Thanks mate. I actually repotted them this afternoon. The low trained girl is a tangie clone she was in 300mm and now she's in a 430. The smallest girl is a brainstorm haze clone and she's also sitting in a 430mm now. The other pot has 13 white thais (timewreck x thai landrace) waiting to show sex, any moment now. I suppercropped them the other day and there all in a 430mm aswell.

I also have 1 super lemon haze, 1 the doctor, and 1 holy grail kush clones freshly put into 300mm's. I'll have to get some new pics once they all take to their new homes.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna experiment with an early season later this year and inc light depp towards the end of flower, so I can have Chrissie buds. When did you start blooming them??

12/12 started 19/12/16 but 

all plans went out the window with the shyte weather in late Aug , sept , oct

the plan was a perpetual grow/harvest outdoors 

each month , start strains & veg for 2 mths each , then flower them  

then pull harvests each month as they finish  , like 

strain 1 , Jul= seed start & veg , Aug=veg , Sept= flower , Oct= flower & harvest 

strain 2 ,  Aug= seed start & veg ,  Sept=veg  , Oct= flower  , Nov= flower & harvest

strain 3 ,   Sept=seed start & veg ,    Oct= veg     , Nov= flower   , Dec= flower & harvest , ect ect ect 

get the picture

light depping is a big commitment , every morning & every night without fail 

1 plant or 20 = must be consistent in & out ,

if you like living your life , don't do light dep 

beware sativa dom's , i read they can herm in light dep 

info from the Golden Tarp Awards in the US , a light dep canna cup