16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

Shit yeah im right into that stuff, all the steam distillation and stuff really interests me, actually fractioning off individual terpenes, im looking forward to see where it heads, i see big warehouses where they fraction off the terpenes off the whole plant while its still planted mmmmmmmmmmm the discoveries to come, i hope, will be nothing short of awsome, way more awsome than PGR's

live plant terp extraction , wow 

it's just those naturally occurring plant hormones , should , can , might provide a more terp rich plant profile , for one of a better description 

once a plant is growing to it's full potential who knows what terps might get spat out , terps that were hidden from smell might turn out to be 

a dominate smell & V a V , in saying all that a plant is capable of doing it all themselves , it's why we have 100 year old trees

one of the biggest influence on terps is sulphur , top dress with gypsum for that , that should have ya terps kickin along  

live plant terp extraction , wow 

it's just those naturally occurring plant hormones , should , can , might provide a more terp rich plant profile , for one of a better description 

once a plant is growing to it's full potential who knows what terps might get spat out , terps that were hidden from smell might turn out to be 

a dominate smell & V a V , in saying all that a plant is capable of doing it all themselves , it's why we have 100 year old trees

one of the biggest influence on terps is sulphur , top dress with gypsum for that , that should have ya terps kickin along  

Nice tip about the Gypsum, makes a noticeable difference?

I'm always amazed at the times you will smell flowers in the yard, when its hot humid, more smell, when you just water i find more smell also, just from manipulating water and heat and humidity.

different grow styles for different terps hey? be interesting to grow clones side by side in different soil qualities some good some bad and see what terpenes come out where, surely theyre doing this already and i havent read about it?

Stem was starting to split on the sour diesel haze auto , fixed it , hope it holds out for flower its only week 1-2 http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170104/2daf3d5000f438c781d02dae79ae9c15.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170104/17c8a072117c217e9ffd5f73d41007a9.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170104/f961be81fa643329b20566c89d100716.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170104/dae6cb972cc59951f33a0492cb81d994.jpgsmells so good

Take me to your Dealer

• Upvote 1

i think it does , if you've got 2 the same you could always AB them 

top dress at start of flower & again , a lill B4 half way though , 

use some calcium with the gypsum , 3 parts oyster shell 1 part gypsum 

canna is a bit of a calcium pig in flower especially at the start 

add worm castings if you can , add to 1 cubic foot of castings ,1/2cup gypsum 

& 1.5 cups oyster shell flour = buy oyster shell grit for birds/chooks , cheap & buy a 

cheap coffee grinder to make the flour & keep your pot mulched & alive 

it's funny how something that smells like rotten eggs , sulphur , can enhance the 

beautiful smell of canna terps 

don't know about diff grow styles for diff terps , i just don't want hidder that production of terps in any way 

& the best terp profiles mostly come from organics 

some terps are very volatile & most likely not make it though the drying process 

people i've seen talking about drying canna below zero , a bit full on but the science 

is interesting , main part being , as the temps drop below zero the humidity falls / gets dryer

so less chance of losing the volatiles , seems like allot of messing about for a couple of sneaky smells

but in the bigger picture of things who knows what these lill fuckers are there for ,

lots of talk of the entourage effect with canna 

better put up some pics B4 people get , well , you know 

Today in the backyard 

Kosher Kush's 

post-50689-0-96959800-1483507695_thumb.jpg

Cream 47

post-50689-0-01164500-1483507681_thumb.jpg

Green poisons

post-50689-0-12928800-1483507685_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-01812600-1483507690_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

better put up some pics B4 people get , well , you know 

Fair enough here is todays pic of the Pakistani she's gonna get big! aShe's around 12 weeks from glass of water very vigorous and some of the branches are as fat as the base of the trunk.

Also a pic of this little lady "Bushy" i like here wish i knew what she was, would be bagseed from the mid to late 90's

post-44769-0-84757400-1483512845_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-65286900-1483512910_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-09022300-1483512959_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jagged
  • Upvote 3