Earth care powerfeed

Malted barley is like cannazym which you use to break down discarded roots in the pot & turn them in to food for the plant 

I should really say it the other way round , the stuff in the bottle has gone though a commercial process , the seed has been sprouted

& germination stopped to trap all that's in a germinating seed , in the seed , keep in mind these seeds are used in beer making so they 

need to be the same from seed to seed & batch to batch otherwise the ol VB would be diff every change of seed malt , so these malting houses 

are spot on 

If MB is great at breaking things down that means if i put some kelp or alfalfa or comfrey meal ect , in some water with the MB bubbled for 24hrs ,

it breaks it down to seasol on steroids the commercial process is happening in your bucket not at a factory , fresh as & full of stuff you missed out on in the bottle

• Upvote 1

Not at all growbabygrow. I have a habbit of similar behaviour haha and thanks itchy it seems they are a nz based company with free shipping in nz. I see they also do guano which is another thing ive been curious to use

Bokashi is not a brand as such just a diff method of composting 

the grains saw dust rice hulls are inoculated with lacto or EM-1 effective microorganisms

It comes from an asian farmer , read about it in the book One Straw Revolution 

I have only seen online but if you google something like "buy guano online au" or similar you would find it. Probably on ebay too. But if its not sustainable and exploits the people who get it like itchy said then i wont be buying any. I will just keep experimenting with cow and chook shit untill i get it right. My last lot i applied to tomatoes over a week ago and have seen no adverse reaction so may have got it. Just needed alot of diluting as its been brewing along with the hay from chook run and fish guts and heads and skin etc for a few months! Got quite a stink when you open the lid!. Hasnt harmed the pumpkins i applied it to either so key must be in the concentration i guess but im going to 12/12 lighting in just over a week so i will stick to this powerfeed stuff for this grow.