Earth care powerfeed

hectic. .. thank you very much.

crazy read.

he's talkin next level organics , Probiotics , if you grow probiotically your def organic , if you grow organically your not necessarily probiotic 

he makes a microbe product specifically designed for cannabis which i'm using & very impressed with

plus no other microbe company is designing the right groups of microbes for the right plant , very smart guy

I would love to become so self sufficient as all that! But too much time required. I need to find a happy medium. I oght to have some pretty top notch compost by next grow. Between that with a little topsoil and pummice sand and my hopefully viable animal shit soup for feeding time i ought to have a fairly good grow. At leaste i hope i do. Will have to eventually get into this bokashi compost and worm farming etc but 1 thing at a time

I would love to become so self sufficient as all that! But too much time required. I need to find a happy medium. I oght to have some pretty top notch compost by next grow. Between that with a little topsoil and pummice sand and my hopefully viable animal shit soup for feeding time i ought to have a fairly good grow. At leaste i hope i do. Will have to eventually get into this bokashi compost and worm farming etc but 1 thing at a time

I hear ya , 3 x lol

if you can get a good thermal compost happening or bokashi compost your most of the way there , get life in the soil & feed it 

With ya poo , it all needs composting B4 use & bokashi is prob the quickest way to compost although i should say i've never done this 

bokashi composting work on anaerobic fermentation , no air , usually comes out smelling of sweet wine kinda smell but never done it with poo 

you'll need to get your hands dirty , you'll mix the same weight of poo you have with brown sugar & a little of liquid bokashi / EM-1 

anyways it's really not as full on as it sounds , best is check out this site http://theunconventionalfarmer.com/  all the DIY stuff you need to know

for probiotic fertilization on a dime 

& check out this vid https://youtu.be/GZB0g2VtL3A , the guy is growing in a SIP sub irrigation planter & using a compost cow pat & Gro-kashi ( his version Bokashi ) as a top dress 

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 1

I found that site the other day actually. Found it very good. Alot of information on bokashi right down to how to create your own cultures. They give a step by step guide which is great but whats even better is there explanations of each step and why, they explain the science of it and thats what i needed. Never could just follow a guide and be happy, i dont find it satisfying but explain whats happening and why then you peak my interest.

i can vouch for their methods, i made tons of my own bokashi starting from scratch.

yeah i left a message up on there asking about fermenting prawns for chitin , about 6 to 12 mths later a email newsletter from them turned up

saying Gil has been busy working on fermenting crab & prawn shells for the chitin or words to that effect , that was 6mths ago & no new newsletter yet with an update 

• Upvote 1