where do you hide cannabis in your car.

Supplement containers, 

I usually have a gym bag with lifting wear (chalk etc) and a protein shaker I've found holds on average 4oz in it, air tight.. 

Everybody is getting fit now days, looks gravy.

I like to sometimes have a shaker rolling around the car floor freely to give the officer the opinion that it could have spoilt dairy fermenting in it.

As mentioned above, concealed in groceries is another method I use. I think the best way to disguise it is to blend it into your day naturally, if you like art, theres plenty of ways to hide it in art supplies... 

Also it's not too difficult to re-locate the release latch to the boot in sedans, 

As far as traps go, it's good to refer to whats current with the cats doing the mexican/U.S border at the moment for inspiration. Anything that's chatted about in Australia is pretty outdated ideas (spare tyres ect). 

It's probably best to think about the trap before you've purchased the car, and buy the vehicle that suits the application as a perfect platform, then some clever craftsmanship and you're laughing

Close to 20 years ago my mate gave me about a Q of fresh wet low grade hermie bud on a trip from Brisbane to Victoia. Hanging for a smoke and needing somewhere to hide it I decided to pull over and buy some foil from a shop. From there I proceeded to wrap the weed in the foil, poke some holes in it and placed it on the rocker cover of the motor in my cortina, securing it with one of the hoses in there. Every hour or so I'd pull over to check it. The bud was picked up near tamworth, buy the time I got to Albury it was dry enough to smoke.
  • Upvote 1