2nd grow 2015/16

They're looking great GBG, you've got a lot of fat sexy cola's on the go :thumbsup:

Going on the look of the pistils, buds, and shade leaves, I reckon you've got more than 3 weeks left to go, but these things can turn around pretty quick so it's worth keeping an eye on them.

Worst time of the year for rain, but you can't control it, hope you've got decent air flow around where they are.  Constantly tying buds up for the last half of an outdoor flower is a pain in the arse, but it's better than letting them snap branches or end up on the ground.  Last year I did a sorta semi SCROG outdoors and would have to say the extra hassle pruning and arranging through veg and early flower was made up for by everything being nicely supported in late flower without any more work, whilst the other plants were constant work.

Best of luck

Thanks hashy. I swear i woke up this morning and could smell weed hard through the house. Today theyre even fatter. Is it normal for them to one day smell a little and then all of a sudden start stinking like this? I hope its sooner for harvest then later cause the smells now even though beautiful as they are lol are a big worry...

The smell will change and/or intensify over time, or even ease off towards the end sometimes, but these things don't usually happen dramatically and overnight.  More likely a combo of wind direction and the extra humidity in the early morning air carrying smells better.  And that smell is why I'm not brave enough to grow outdoors in my backyard, cause pretty much everyone knows what it is :gardening: .  I have thought about setting up a greenhouse one day with a carbon filter and fan to ventilate it as an experiment to see if it works, dunno if I ever will though.  Get yourself some dynamic lifter and some other plants with stinky flowers, and hope for the best.

Thanks reg! I saw your plants im loving that strawberry ice still. Im still keen as to get those seeds for this year. Those buds look special.

So i harvested early, and yes yes before you all smash me for cutting a little earlier than i should, it had to be done. The last photo post i put up after the rain really didnt do the situation justice. They were soaked and most were bent over touching the ground they looked hammered. It rained consistently for 2 days straight and was very cold and damp for most of it, the risk of mould was too high for me to take that chance for a little extra weight and potentially lose it all. By the end I had 4 decent plants left after males and hermies kept popping up.

I decided to harvest the day after. After a 10 day dry they are now all curing up in jars. Dry weight this year was 1 pound 1 oz. Fucking stoked at the result. I have a sativa and indica mix of buds its great having both varities. I ended up binning about an ounce of mouldy bud. Not too bad a loss thankfully.Heres a couple of bud shots dried. Bag seeds, strains unknown. As you can probably guess from this long ass post im pretty baked of this sativa lol. I used the entire plant, stems and leaves and shit lower buds and made a batch of butter and still have tons of trim left for more. I also had one that hermied late and seeded the shit out of the whole plant. Thats still drying and im gonna have a crack with a friend to make some oil via butane method.

Thank you everyone for your guidance and support over the course of this grow. I really owe a lot of you here for the advice and just the amount of knowledge this site contains. Many long nights spent reading thats for sure. lol. Lets hope next season is a better one for some, im sorry to read about these karnts stealing crops :( peace everyone. Bring on 2017!

post-55495-0-24547100-1460729638_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-82427600-1460729703_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-49285200-1460729748_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2