2015/16 Outdoor

& done 

2016 outdoor at my joint is down , prob a week early but felt i was tempting fate continuing in high humidity , rain & colder nights

the hoop house as i call it but really is an umbrella , worked great & would recommend anyone who was maybe thinking of one to go for it 

lesser of 2 evils , no umbrella , buds get wet from rain & morning mildew & sit in high humidity , with umbrella , just high humidity , but opens

options for fans to be mounted under the umbrella for air movement , of cause , but also to stop condensation on the underside of the plastic

keeping in mind wind will dry something out quicker , like the clothes on the line , than the sun

post-50689-0-51835000-1460266890_thumb.jpg post-50689-0-99458600-1460266922_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-49693200-1460266967_thumb.jpg post-50689-0-21540300-1460267002_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-94921600-1460267037_thumb.jpg post-50689-0-81526100-1460267075_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-44685200-1460267110_thumb.jpg post-50689-0-26791300-1460267151_thumb.jpg

post-50689-0-39511200-1460267190_thumb.jpg  

Time to prepare for later on this year , put in a winter cover crop to keep your soil alive & kicking & feed your seedling when the time comes  

plant some beneficial insect plants , keeping in mind some of these beneficial insects have very small mouths so require small flowers to do 

there thing , the wasps at my joint kept the caterpillars at bay , found a couple of praying mantis & lady bugs on my girl , did you know that 

the lemon or limonene is a pest deterrent , planting lemon scented plants like lemon balm can help keep pests away 

Good luck to all still out there growen

commiserations to those that lost out in one way or another , promise it will make the next harvest that much sweeter

itchy 

• Upvote 8

& done 

2016 outdoor at my joint is down , prob a week early but felt i was tempting fate continuing in high humidity , rain & colder nights

the hoop house as i call it but really is an umbrella , worked great & would recommend anyone who was maybe thinking of one to go for it 

lesser of 2 evils , no umbrella , buds get wet from rain & morning mildew & sit in high humidity , with umbrella , just high humidity , but opens

options for fans to be mounted under the umbrella for air movement , of cause , but also to stop condensation on the underside of the plastic

keeping in mind wind will dry something out quicker , like the clothes on the line , than the sun

Time to prepare for later on this year , put in a winter cover crop to keep your soil alive & kicking & feed your seedling when the time comes  

plant some beneficial insect plants , keeping in mind some of these beneficial insects have very small mouths so require small flowers to do 

there thing , the wasps at my joint kept the caterpillars at bay , found a couple of praying mantis & lady bugs on my girl , did you know that 

the lemon or limonene is a pest deterrent , planting lemon scented plants like lemon balm can help keep pests away 

Good luck to all still out there growen

commiserations to those that lost out in one way or another , promise it will make the next harvest that much sweeter

itchy 

Awesome work Itchy and excellent advice to start preps for next year.  

Beautiful pics :)  Is that Shifty/Poppy I spy in there? :)

Happy trimming, then enjoy ya harvest :bounce: :thumbsup: :D

Bring on my little autos they pumpin along still itch http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160410/4e0ff50506a0b33fb9d6c97b9dca7dfb.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160410/393d28f54a67ccd9fe9a8fb7c37566e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

how long ya got to go mate , there looking pretty good 

Awesome work Itchy and excellent advice to start preps for next year.  

Beautiful pics :)  Is that Shifty/Poppy I spy in there? :)

Happy trimming, then enjoy ya harvest :bounce: :thumbsup: :D

thanks Ange 

i trim dry except the fan leaves , they come off when i chop , building up to the trim , BTW i like your trim tray thingy , you like ? 

yeah that's poppy , her little girl , Lilly Buggers (aka Lill Buggers) took off just B4 i clicked 

• Upvote 1

I love the sannies sugar punch! The purple buds looks a bit like the mangolicious Im growing this yr. Is it genetics or environmnet or both do you think? First time ive ever grown purple buds and im very curious!

Love the hulahoop greenhouse itchy!! Ive been thinking of constructing something similar, albeit on a slightly larger scale. Im a bit worried about potential air flow problems but I guess I could chuck fans in. Those buds look super tasty, not long :) !!! 

Nice autos ryan!! Im tempted to get some auto seeds so I can have chrissie buds this yr. Im keen to learn more about them and will be watching this space. 

Nice growing itchybro :thumbsup:  Man, I get so many ideas off ya lol Love the hoop-house-umbrella-shade-shelter!  You know you are in for a nice treat...looking good ryanme 1234 :good:

Faith :sun:

I love the sannies sugar punch! The purple buds looks a bit like the mangolicious Im growing this yr. Is it genetics or environmnet or both do you think? First time ive ever grown purple buds and im very curious!

Love the hulahoop greenhouse itchy!! Ive been thinking of constructing something similar, albeit on a slightly larger scale. Im a bit worried about potential air flow problems but I guess I could chuck fans in. Those buds look super tasty, not long :) !!! 

Nice autos ryan!! Im tempted to get some auto seeds so I can have chrissie buds this yr. Im keen to learn more about them and will be watching this space. 

thanks guys ,

anytime time faith 

Make sure you scope your area Reggie especially if going big , you can't see mine from the street being behind the garage 

also a member on here ,  i think it was , got busted by chopper coppers seeing a long cable running down the back yard 

& thought they might pay a visit based on that , i think there a great idea but not if it makes you stand out & be seen ,

prob not going to work for everyone's circumstance 

• Upvote 1