2015/16 Outdoor

Unfortunately had to get her outta there stat peering eyes have seen em..

First the bud rot and now they've been seen too.  Sorry to hear about the bad luck bud :(

Looks like you're still going to do pretty well of them though.  How were the smells coming along before the chop?

• Upvote 1

lush blueberry #1

First moisture on the girls this morning, they're very close, rain and big drop in temp tomorrow 3 had big fans removed to allow air to circulate through easier, that was my thinking anyways, this one and it's sister by my observations are 60 days on friday but this MAY be as much as 65-67 days i caught the flowering a bit late, i think.

Anyways these 2 and a rosetta stone which went into flower at the same time have been moved into garage overnight and when it rains, great thing about pots i found being able to move them around this may be harder next year with bigger pots. These plants arent the biggest but i'm happy with the way they have turned out mid Dec into glass of water for these 3 aprox if ur interested in exact date it's in the diary i started.

EDIT 25 nov i have a shit memory lol

post-44769-0-63883600-1459844063_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-74606800-1459844141_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-23299700-1459844214_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jagged
  • Upvote 4

Look like they got a bit to go Jagged ? What are the trich's like.?

All milky mate, they got to milky real fast on the back of the Autumn week of heat then just stopped, i just wanna see a few ambers on these before i cut not too many as they are my daytime smoko, although LB #1was  the better of the 3 potency wise when i sampled all 3 about 2 weeks ago it will be a daytime smoke for when i dont have to leave the house. it could turn out special, when u exhale tht first billy it lights you right up, havent come across this much but it's quite noticeable to me.

Prob a bit early for the purists Billy, went the same last year still had clears but was really happy with the usability/versatility have an early skunk x blueberry which is at least 4 weeks away hoping this one will be the sleeper for me, smelt it today and it is real nice maybe pineapple but not sure whatever it is it light and fruity at the moment rock solid bud formation and purple everywhere

• Upvote 1

Very nice Jagged.

What the smell like off em?

I have some lush berry that smells very sweet...

Cheers Ozzy and other responders i'm a bit slack when it comes to acknowledging comments :)

Mate the lush berries are real sweet, a very small amount of rotten fruit atm on one and the other went from burnt plastic to a smell i have no idea what  it is but i love it its almost disgusting but not quite its disgusting sweet acrid im sure some would hate the smell but not i hoover the colas on a daily basis :)

Since the 2 girls started to flower they have changed in smell quite a lot at times i have smelt dog shit, really spicy coffee and  really really sweet and just starting to rot  fruit this smell is what it smells like when they are brushed or held.

They both  threw a few amber trich's over night with the change in weather, both end of week 8 tomorrow will go another week maybe 2

it's worth a crack but i wouldnt be counting on them in any way, this great weather is coming to an end sometime, sooner rather than later

Cheers for the reply jagged, probably not gonna bother now for a variety of reasons. Your plants look great man, very jealous, gotta get me a back yard to work in!