Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

be patient do some research, dont rush. check the sponsors here. plus the grow diaries often mention where they got their beans from, try sending a PM to the growing of the genetics you think you might be interested in.

Thanks for the response, unfortunately my firend has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, we don't have time to grow, hence are looking for canna oil that is already made. if you have any advise as to where to look this would be much appreciated. Thanks

The alcohol simply works as a solvent to extract the active ingredients from the plant. As THC will break down in alcohol, the more washes you do, the weaker the end product becomes. Chlorophyll also comes out which is why the oil is a dark green/black colour. It is really hard to find a solvent that won't extract the chlorophyll, and mostly they are too expensive. The resulting oil (First wash) should be like a thick grease and is normally put in a capsule and swallowed. Also be careful using the Honey Bee extraction method. You should really use a vacuum chamber and vacuum pump to remove ALL the butane.

Ahhh Matsu there is another method of dealing with the chlorophyll. The iso wash will still leach the chlorophyll from the plant material in the wash, but if the fluid from the wash is left in the sunlight, the chlorophyll will be burnt off. I hang my jar from the clothes line and leave it there for a few hours.

Here is a link to iTiC's 'Sunny Method' that I use.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/56673-introducing-aho-aussie-hash-oil-the-sunny-method/?do=findComment&comment=371138

Works well. The resulting oil is like golden syrup and mine sets like toffee.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 3

Ahhh Matsu there is another method of dealing with the chlorophyll. The iso wash will still leach the chlorophyll from the plant material in the wash, but if the fluid from the wash is left in the sunlight, the chlorophyll will be burnt off. I hang my jar from the clothes line and leave it there for a few hours.

Here is a link to iTiC's 'Sunny Method' that I use.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/56673-introducing-aho-aussie-hash-oil-the-sunny-method/?do=findComment&comment=371138

Works well. The resulting oil is like golden syrup and mine sets like toffee.

Merl1n

Cheers Merl1n, I will absolutely be giving this a try! :good:

Looks like a newspaper article slipped through my sites
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/the-dealers-ripping-off-desperate-families/story-fni0cx12-1227331709159

PATIENTS who rely on medicinal cannabis are being forced to grow it themselves as unscrupulous dealers capitalise on the vulnerable.
David Stevens, whose nine-year-old daughter is reliant on cannabis oil to quell the constant seizures she suffers from her rare form of epilepsy, said the government needed to put checks and balances in place to protect families, who were often desperate.
He has written to Premier Mike Baird asking him to extend an amnesty to families growing their own.
Although medicinal cannabis trials have been announced by the Baird Government to begin year, the related media attention has seen more people turning to cannabis oil.
This resulting shortage has seen the Stevens family grow their own to ensure supply. “Because Deisha had so much success, I can’t afford to lose supply, Deisha can’t afford not to have supply,” Mr Stevens said.

“Now there are unscrupulous people selling oil to desperate people and their families, the products have been watered down, some don’t even contain cannabis oil, the manufacturing processes are unknown and unhygienic or they just blatantly take the money and don’t supply.”
Mr Stevens decided to contact the Premier after getting in contact with families who feel they have been taken advantage of.
The financial planner ‘exploiting’ the vulnerable 
A FORMER financial planner is charging patients $9600 for an eight-week “cannabis ­cancer killing program”.
Langdon Brown, who trades under the name of The Don Medicinal Cannabis, said his Facebook-based business had “become extremely busy” since the Baird government ­announced trials of medicinal cannabis last December.

“I have over 600 patients,” Sydney-based Mr Brown said.
Mr Brown said he supplied contractors with seeds to grow the marijuana then organised chemists to make up the oil, which he then distributed.
“My customers are real sick, most are cancer sufferers and they come to me at the end of the line and as a last option they try cannabis oil,” he said.
Mr Brown said the cancer killing program consisted of 120 millilitres of cannabis oil over eight weeks for $9600, which he said was not overcharging. “It costs a lot to produce the cannabis oil,” he said.

Patients are then advised to take one mil a day at a cost of $80 per mil, he said.
With 600 patients on the minimum dose paying $560 a week, “The Don” has the capacity to make $336,000 a week.
BJ Futter, who works out of Newcastle and supplies up to 100 patients for free, said Mr Brown was exploiting vulnerable people.
“He is dealing with people with their lives on the line and $9000 is sick, sick exploitation,” Mr Futter said.

Mr Brown denied the allegation and provided The Sunday Telegraph with his business activity statement for October to December, 2014, which showed an income of $143,237 in sales for the three-month period.
“I’m not exploiting the vulnerable and neither is a doctor or a nurse that gets paid to work,” he said. “Every business pays costs, has taxes. I pay my contractors fairly, who also must pay for food for their families.”
 -END-

side note: David Stevens lost his battle with cancer recently, may he RIP

I'm usually staunchly against the war on drugs but I really hope that prick gets caught.  Taking advantage of the sick and dying to the tune of 300k a week is inexcusable and infinitely so when the product you're selling is essentially free to grow.  I get the argument that people need to buy food, pay their rent, etc. but profiteering like that can never be morally justified in any market let alone a health related one.

• Upvote 1

But wait, there is more!

Exploiting the needs of the sick and dying is never good, some people have strong ethical convictions others - not so much 

The Don is selling Magical Butter thingy for $3,500 PLUS $100 postage
(but he'll throw in 5 "free" seeds- that cost him no more than $10each)

post-4942-0-88367600-1437878650_thumb.jpg

http://www.thedonmedicinalcannabis.com/#!online-store/cjzd/!/Medicinal-cannabis-oil-tincture-and-butter-making-machine/p/51703438/category=0

The Happy Herb shop also sells the Magical Butter thingy for the outrageous price of $250 (lets say they also charge $100 shipping - bet they don't tho) you could buy 14 from Happy Herbs for the price of one of The Don's 

http://thehappyherbshop.3dcartstores.com/Magical-Botanical-Extractor-Machine_p_515.html

post-4942-0-49878100-1437878683_thumb.jpg

List of retailers if you are interested

https://magicalbutter.com/reseller-locations

I could be wrong, I wish I was, but I'm not

• Upvote 2