Possible to purchace seeds in oz?

Hey.

You certainly can matey. But most seed bank are based outside Oz so you gotta hope customs don't get them on their way in.

Southern star seeds are based in Oz so postage will be within Oz soon spoil sport customs to spoil our fun, but you still have to go through a European based seed bank. Marijuanaseeds4sale.com or something simular is the site that sells SSseeds. They do a good range of strains, look them up and rack up a shopping list :D

For other reputable seeds banks, check out a few of OzS sponsors. Bonza are cool and herbies also have a great rep with getting seeds into oz.

Good luck :)

Theres plenty of threads on here about buying / importing seeds & plenty of recommendations. Im planning on using Bonza next outdoor Season & going to try my hand at some semi-indoor Autos over winter. Planning on buying from Ace. (Both are site sponsers) As cap said Id go with Southern Star if you're a bit paranoid.

on the Bonza site... there is 3 options for delivery.... is the expensive one worth it? 

- Buddy | Tracked delivery to out-of-state PO BOX & mail forwarding | Arrives by tracked domestic post and includes a single free resend | RECOMMENDED $37.95

no its not worth it because we use false names when ordering seeds than when it shows up if your not around to sign for the parcel u will need to go into the post office and show ID than sign for it

ok, so use a false name... what about my details on my credit card? they could trace it back to that couldnt they?

Do they come in an unmarked envolope?

sorry, im a long time smoker, so paranoia is lurking hahaha

i only want about 10 seeds so i can just do 2 auto plants at a time for personal medicinal use and get maybe 5 grows in the year

what happens when customs get them? do they come for me?

Ive heard of people getting them, then 3 months later at harvest time, Bang! they are on the door step :-/

No set rules apply, some get busted some don't. Let common sense prevail and you should be ok. Good info on seed banks in here.