Possible to purchace seeds in oz?

ok, so use a false name... what about my details on my credit card? they could trace it back to that couldnt they?

Do they come in an unmarked envolope?

sorry, im a long time smoker, so paranoia is lurking hahaha

i only want about 10 seeds so i can just do 2 auto plants at a time for personal medicinal use and get maybe 5 grows in the year

Goto the Post Office and get yourself a pre-paid visa LOAD&GO card, the name on it is Valued Cardholder and that is what you use for online purchases, I've used it for everything from seeds to bitcoins. Also I have had seeds delivered twice to my house under my name, once from herbies and once from attitude, both times the order did not arrive the first time(herbies didnt give tracking so it may have been stolen, attitude was stopped at customs) and after getting it resent it arrived, the most recent arrival was in december and I will be making another order for 35 or so seeds this week. No heat has come onto me at all from this.

Edited by st0ric

I've used it for everything from seeds to bitcoins

Please tell me more. I couldn't find a service to convert prepaid visa to bitcoin

I used virwox.com, you change your money into SLL(Second Life Lindens) and then transfer into BTC, I got ripped off though on my order haha it never turned up ffor me or like 25 other people but that happens when a seller seems to be too good to be true.  XD (That wasnt on virwox though just to be clear)

Edited by st0ric

I used Bonza the first time and only a small order under $20 which got me enough seed for one season, I did not go for the stealth option due to how much I had spent. I figured if it got through great and if it didn't then lesson learned and I only dropped $20. I have since had a further order from them and again no issues. Common sense and try to expose yourself the least. If you don't go for the stealth option then you won't have to sign for the parcel it will be in your letterbox with normal mail. Have a go, use a generic credit card , a false name  and small order first to see how you go. Good luck

well..

Bonza:

1st order arrived to my name at different address, standard postage - 5 seeds :D yay, shame only 3 sprouted.

2nd Order - Didnt arrive, same address, standard postage - 6 seeds - 3 weeks ago

3rd Order - Didnt arrive, sent to my address this time, standard postage, used prepaid visa card - 12 seeds - 2 weeks ago

now they will only offer me a 50% discount if i reorded via tracked buddy method ( i live in QLD)

Herbies:

1st order - sent to my address, didnt arrive - 5 seeds - 5 weeks ago

2nd order - they agreed to resend for just cost of tracked postage, didnt arrive - 3 weeks now

should i be worried about anything?

its only a few seeds for my own medicinal use because i live where there is none :(

Think QLD is a bitch of a state like W.A.to get cannabis seeds into try the buddy system think it is a good system an haven't read any bad reports on that system.

But getting cannabis seeds into Australia is illegal  last time I looked .lol :twiddle: 

But I know lots of Ozstoners that order cannabis seeds from other seed sites a get them with out any trouble an with no special postage system its just pot luck.

Hope you get your seeds this time around & it sucks big time when a seed site Bitch's  over resending your seeds as they make a lot of money out of cannabis seeds,very limp efford  I say on behalf of the seed sites.

Step up to the plate boys an do the right thing by your customers an they will be back to buy more seeds from your site.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

• Upvote 1