Possible to purchace seeds in oz?

so if customs has em, they might write a letter or do they just turn up sometimes? anyone been.done for a few seeds?

generally customs send u a letter

i havent recieved 1 since about 2007

not sure wat the content is these days

but back then they notify u have 14 days to come and claim the package

otherwise they will destroy it after 14 days

and yes people have been raided for just purchasing seeds

as the infamous Kog said, "dont fuckin worry"

i got fuck all here anyways, a court would laugh at what i have here, im no commercial grower by any means and will never go more than 2 plants at once, its just for back pain anxiety and stress. the beans i tried to order where even medicinal strains... i live in the country too, so it could even be the wanker postie? i hope so

"IF" my money comes back to me and they apologise aswell, i will apologise. Like i said, they scammed me into buying more for a discount, they changed their wording on their delivery service mid order for me and seems strange they didnt show since changing that option, not only for me but for 4 of my friends aswell ad they were extreemly rude to me.

I hope you can sort this out mate as this can have a compounding effect on your health the more wound up ya get, I'm speaking from experience. I've had 3 orders from bonza and waiting on 4th. I'm waiting on a resend from ILMG Robert bergman in Amsterdam. I bought seeds and cbd oil from another dude in Holland and it got through even after customs opened the pack with oil in it, looked but didn't crack the seal, I think a lot may depend on the individual looking at the parcel and how sympathetic they may be.