& jumping on a plane to go & meet the seller

came back with his oil happy that it was going to fix his cancer

& when the doco dudes got it tested it was pure olive oil

I'd be concerned that customs opened it & let it go ,

maybe it's not what you think it is, not tyring to be a party poopper mate

but the look on the guys face when he found out he was treating his cancer

with olive oil was just heart breaking  

Edited by itchybromusic

Just to be clear here that the shipping service Qwobbler is referring to is EXACTLY the same.  The wording was indeed slightly changed to reinforce to customers BEFORE they buy that the service offers NO guarantees.  I'm struggling to comprehend why this is difficult to understand or why there is a song and dance being created about it.  THE SERVICE IS THE SAME.  NOTHING HAS CHANGED. 

The facts here are very simple, Qwobbler.  You purchased using an un-guaranteed method and then asked for the benefits of the guarantee that others have to pay for.  As a gesture of goodwill based on you being a repeat customers you were offered a 50% discount on a reorder providing you purchased using the Buddy method.  Once this was done we refunded the discount back to your card.  You then created several tickets asking the same question about the refund and were correctly informed that the refund had been processed back to the card you made payment with the first time you asked.

To reward us for our goodwill gesture you have essentially suggested here and elsewhere that we have defrauded you in some way.  You also left the following review for us which is not suggestive of us providing you with a bad experience.

This ticket has been rated as Good, I'm satisfied

Bonza and Carmen were understanding. They refunded me 50% off another purchase because the beans didt turn up and i dint pay for tracked shipping. Thankyou

We went above and beyond for you in this instance and did 100% everything that we said we would do.  The only thing that has gone wrong here is perhaps a  lack of patience on your part.

I am sorry if you feel we have let you down in some way but from our perspective a review is now under way on whether it is viable for us to offer goodwill to anyone further because of this very issue.

Edited by Bonza Seeds
  • Upvote 3

see what i mean guys, customer service is horrible, they are trying to make me an enemy to the whole community.

this was written

This ticket has been rated as Good, I'm satisfied

Bonza and Carmen were understanding. They refunded me 50% off another purchase because the beans didt turn up and i dint pay for tracked shipping. Thankyou

as soon as carmen said she would refund because i TRUSTED in HER and BONZA on that day. Still no money at my end and my bank cant see it.

Bonza, how about you show them the negative feedback I left a few days after that ay? ;)

and why was i refused the transaction details so many times? and why was i emailed something saying to solve my problem was to credit my account?

your continuing the song and dance by creating a problems for me on this forum.

you saying this : 

I am sorry if you feel we have let you down in some way but from our perspective a review is now under way on whether it is viable for us to offer goodwill to anyone further because of this very issue.

is an act of trying to start problems with me and others. Great customer service that is.

Hope my recent order turns up with the buddy track system, still waiting.... 

Thanks Bonza

Edited by qwobbler

if anyone is going to comment, read the thread and understand what happened.

all the ins and outs.

then you will see why this escalated to this and why IMO i think Bonza stuffed up and are trying to cover their ass!

As a business owner myself, i would of sent a personal email and tried to resolve this personally, not continue to try and keep the arguement rolling.

They admitted they changed things in that post then.

Its funny to me that orders before that was changed made it, then after changing they didnt make it, and not only for me. then the problem with telling me to pay full price before getting a refund sounds very strange to me.

If i were to give a customer a refund, that they said they would use to purchase more seeds, (yes thats right Bonza, read though her emails and you will find i said i would purchase more with that refund),  I would of given them a discount code or something similar to avoid making the customer to made to feel like he or she is being scammed.

Enjoy your week guys and hoe to see that order soon ay ;)

lol, you didn't deserve a refund at all, regardless of the change, you still purchased without any guarantee or insurance.....

and by the way, recreational user, if you had a medical problem you would be in the same position and have the same level as stress as myself. Should i just kill myself with the 60mg of Valium and 30 mg Xanax a day, which is what i have been prescribed for foot and back pain plus a high level of insomnia due to the injuries, or should i really push to get what i paid for so i don't kill myself with meds?

Just want what i was promised without the hassle but obviously they dont care about the businesses reputation.

Edited by qwobbler