Hydro shop etiquette

im not shittty or winging just saying you cant really on eveyone here to give ya a hand thats all sometimes it cant hurt to get some outside help. last year i posted a topic plants not eating or drinking i got 2 replys  saying check ph meter but got 515 views in the end it was root rot. and if i didnt go and source outside help i would of got nothing off the lot. it doesnt bother me though just telling it like it is reallly

• Downvote 1

Would I be one of the people you are refering to Stix, with Cert II,III,IV in Hort, plus over 35yrs of growing Canna? Or am I just a joe blog?

I don't care what a person looks like, a narc can look like anything they wish, believe me I know. If you tell know one what you are doing, you have know one but yourself to blame if you come unstuck and wont have to look for anyone who may have given you up. Saves questioning the values of those close to you.

By the by, I wouldn't give you neg rep for stating your opinion. Casting aspersions on people here is a little over the top in some of your opinions though. Seems you did a good job of getting it without me adding more.

Edited by ZEN2U

not whining about anything you having a bad day louise? you cant possibly take everything you read on the net to be true sometimes its better to go and speak to someone that has studdied horticultural and knows alot to do with plants and canna in genral not just some joe blogs advice on the net. what wrong with what i wrote i speak the truth thats all. neg reeps again for fuck all cheers guys lol

To be fair you have spent thousands of dollars on growing gear/nutes etc all the while taking advice from the hydro shop guy and you yourself have admitted you would have been better off buying on the street and are giving up.

I don't think anyone cares whether you incriminate yourself, it's just bad advice to recommend other ppl to do it imo.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1

Would I be one of the people you are refering to Stix, with Cert II,III,IV in Hort, plus over 35yrs of growing Canna? Or am I just a joe blog?

I don't care what a person looks like, a narc can look like anything they wish, believe me I know. If you tell know one what you are doing, you have know one but yourself to blame if you come unstuck and wont have to look for anyone who may have given you up. Saves questioning the values of those close to you.

By the by, I wouldn't give you neg rep for stating your opinion. Casting aspersions on people here is a little over the top in some of your opinions though. Seems you did a good job of getting it without me adding more.

dont even know who you have you changed ya nick name or?  havent seen you on board much so no i wasnt talking to you at all. are you new here i got no idea.

To be fair you have spent thousands of dollars on growing gear/nutes etc all the while taking advice from the hydro shop guy and you yourself have admitted you would have been better off buying on the street and are giving up.

I don't think anyone cares whether you incriminate yourself, it's just bad advice to recommend other ppl to do it imo.

Naycha :peace:

yeah fair call i didnt even read to topic properly i just thought it said do you speak about canna with hydro staff so i said yes then went back and re read it. and it says going to hydro shop for the first time would you talk bout canna . my fault i didnt read it

Studying horticulture here too, ;) Was gonna say nay, i thought i was just thinking all pessimistic, but damn I wouldn't trust most hydro store owners to just want to sell me extra crap. In the end as well canna is not all that different to growing any plant in coco hydroponically really. 

cool where were ya we i needed help last year lol

I gave you neg rep for bad advice stix...    You might talk to your hydro fella about yandi and that's good for you, but it is irresponsible advice telling others they can do the same with theirs with nws when you don't know anything about the shop.

:peace: MongyMan

yeah no worries mm

• Upvote 2

im just glad i do source ouside help last few times iv asked for help didnt get much advice at all. check ph meter isnt really good enough advice at all pretty poor form really for a huge site like oz stoners with all these peeps that got cert ect and all these tip top growers why didnt anyone pipe up and tell me where i was goin wrong? . iv  been having dramas all year and havent bothered asking dont see point if nobody goin to give me a hand. the only person on here that has tried helping me is nibbler and thats it. i am dissapointed really.  the bloke i speak to at the hydro shop is auctully a ex mod from here

Edited by Stix87

Hey stix , honestly I don't remember your problems, I usually just look at pics if I'm busy working. Sorry about that, did you try coming into chat and asking?

i used to go into chat but i am a very shy person and probley couldnt keep up typing lol. all is good frank

Edited by Stix87

i talk to my local guy about canna all the time even says if ya having dramas take pics and bring them in. never had any dramas

neg rep coz i wrote that what a load of shit iv been seeing the same person for 3 to 4 years. big woop i talk about canna with him i enjoying talking bout canna and growing with him nothing wrong with it really

i fixed your neg rep, i love talking about it with my hydro shop guy, hes a great guy and its one of the only chances i get to talk about my favourite hobby

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1