Hydro shop etiquette

(snipped as best I could given the lack of punctuation)

Again. Is that so?

I'm amazed that you know exactly the tone in which I 'spoke'. I inferred no malice in my words, nor did I make any indication toward thinking that you were lying.

from all the stuff i wrote you come back with is that so? you and i both know that comes of very rude.  

anyway im bored of this now and ova it .

• Downvote 1

from all the stuff i wrote you come back with is that so? you and i both know that comes of very rude.  

anyway im bored of this now and ova it .

You are welcome to interpret my words however you choose. If you interpret them wrong, like you did, I will correct you.

If you want to ask like a douche coz you have been corrected, so be it.

You can go join the twat Nibbler in whatever corner he's hiding in these days for all I care. THAT isn't very open to interpretation, it's the long form of Go fuck yourself.

You want rude, you got it. :good:

Apologies to Oz and The Mod Squad for feeding the troll. I'm not very tolerant of having words (or behaviours/actions/mannerisms) put in my mouth or whatever the case may be.

:freak:

Lenny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You are welcome to interpret my words however you choose. If you interpret them wrong, like you did, I will correct you.

If you want to ask like a douche coz you have been corrected, so be it.

You can go join the twat Nibbler in whatever corner he's hiding in these days for all I care. THAT isn't very open to interpretation, it's the long form of Go fuck yourself.

You want rude, you got it. :good:

Apologies to Oz and The Mod Squad for feeding the troll. I'm not very tolerant of having words (or behaviours/actions/mannerisms) put in my mouth or whatever the case may be.

:freak:

Lenny.

lenore you make ya self look like a big goose lol

Edited by Stix87
  • Downvote 1

Was hoping this wasn't going to be one of "those" forums but apparently to good to be true.

We are a community, and like any community we have our ups and downs and disagreements. There is plenty to be learned here (including how not to behave), and plenty of fun to be had. It would be great if we were perfect at all times but it's just not realistic. No doubt many of us (if not all) could improve in some way/s or another and that's what life is all about really.

Hoping you'll stay around and help this community become what it should be.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 3

Oh dear !! , something that could of been so helpful to a lot of people!!!

people that need the encouragement to grow there own once again get eaten up , in my opinon to pursue happiness is indeed what u say , is what u think ! but they are in need to be in harmony !!! but seriously sheesh !!!!

Perhaps we need encouragement instead of belitlment , everyone is intiltled to an opinion and that's mine .

Agreed with naycha keep on topic , let people learn !

I like my hydro shop guy , he don't ask questions , i pay in cash always , is quick to answer my dilemmas ( for example when I had mites very early when I was learning , still am !!! ) , and before I stopped growing last year he was giving me freebies to try , which of course is , After getting to know him buy becoming a regular !!!!

Note to self need to start growing again even if its to see my friendly shop assistant who's happy to help but happy to keep things to a face to face basis

Peace and karma you all deserve

Edited by D.R.S.D
  • Upvote 3