Hydro shop etiquette

i talk to my local guy about canna all the time even says if ya having dramas take pics and bring them in. never had any dramas

neg rep coz i wrote that what a load of shit iv been seeing the same person for 3 to 4 years. big woop i talk about canna with him i enjoying talking bout canna and growing with him nothing wrong with it really

Edited by Stix87
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't tell your left hand what your right hand is doing. The less people that know for sure what you are doing the better. ^^^^ As stated above, use only cash. If you have problems, post here, there are plenty of people that have been growing for years to offer you all the help you need.

Edited by ZEN2U
  • Upvote 4

Its completely up to the store/staff. My local has said to bring in leaves to diagnose problems, but I've been going there for years and wouldn't dream of mentioning it right away. I always ask them for advice when I buy shit and they know exactly what I'm growing without mentioning the word cannabis.

It helps that the first time I ever went in, dude was wearing a high times shirt, had long hair and beard.

Play it by ear, I think a more realistic concern is parking down the street and not out the front of the store.

What are you whining about Stix?

not whining about anything you having a bad day louise? you cant possibly take everything you read on the net to be true sometimes its better to go and speak to someone that has studdied horticultural and knows alot to do with plants and canna in genral not just some joe blogs advice on the net. what wrong with what i wrote i speak the truth thats all. neg reeps again for fuck all cheers guys lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1