how to guerrilla grow in Australia

We smoked in public as well as talking about aspects of growing it officer. Oh goodness such outrageous behaviour in the town of Nimbin! Pasha had overstayed his visa and my arrest and time inside was the result of a rat... long before I dared live on the wild side and smoke a joint and share harmless stories about bush growing with like minded folk. You have zero right to be here because of your stance on the war on cannabis, you insult 2 generations of persecuted people and think its a laugh. You dont stand for shit in this community, your approach is spineless and from behind a keyboard. Never attended a rally to help change the laws because you are more than happy with them. I know how my actions have changed the landscape for growers in Australia. I've consulted with business owners on this very board when demonseeds had yet to target the Australian market and soon invented their sister company bonzaseeds. They even took part of my user name (dont believe me goat? check the dates). I didn't get a cent in consultation fees but Australians grew more and more strains and plants. I'm proud of that. 

This is why I will join another forum "You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker..." that you said it and also that nothing was done. Lives and families ruined and torn apart but to you and others its funny. Would love to hear you repeat your statement in the yard at Grafton. Oh thats right your a cop. you would be in PC with the child sexual predators. Keep paying your 420 crew fees and you will be ok pal. Peace to the real stoners, I'm out. I have contacted the forums moderators to delete my account. I cannot share a forum with billygoat

Maybe you could take this time away to get over yourself a bit? Not sure who apointed you as Australia's moral pendulum for stoners anyway? So your opinion doesn't match up with somone elses. wow  :faint: that is life. Thing about an open forum like this where EVERYONE can have their say is that you get to reply if you don't agree as you have done. Threatening to leave and making veiled threats and digs at mods and other members if memebrs are not banned or edited at your will is just childish imo. If you would prefer a forum which is governed by cencorship and the personal moral judgments of individual members then maybe this isn't the place for you I agree.

As for the OP and his book. The book never happened, the OP left the country because he said "the cops knew him". It is obvious that all he wanted was cash and not to share knowledge for the better of everyone. Thread dead.....

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 2

Hi peoples. I have over 20 years experience growing hydro and making concentrates (black oil, honey oil, hashish, glove goo, keef etc) plus some edibles. I also have a degree in applied science/chemistry, which I studied originally cos I wanted to make drugs. Nowadays Im only into weed concentrates though. I've written an eBook with instructions for room setups, growing, not getting caught, harvesting, drying, curing, storing bud, making concentrates from both buds and trimmings, and a small section on law and smoking etiquette. With regard to the laws ive written it for the Aussies mainly but I figure the growing and concentrates info is universal. I got started as a teenager cos my mates family owned a hydro shop. Now I'm considering the option of getting a license to work in the medical marijuana industry. I would love some feedback from you guys if you think anybody would be interested in my eBook. It's not online yet as I don't want to put it on unless I know there's people out there who would be interested in it. I'm aware that there's alot of free info online already so I understand if nobody would even consider paying for it. I also included a chapter on making and consuming mescaline safely.

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED. Cheers

Edited by matty00

After my previous post I thought I should put a snippet of my book in here so anyone interested in commenting can have something to comment on. Also I thought you peoples might like glove goo so I chose this section...... enjoy and please leave comments or opinions, good or bad. Cheers.

GLOVE GOO

This is the strongest concentrate you can make easily with no chemistry equipment or chemicals. You will need to harvest a plant to get it though.

METHOD

1) While harvesting your plants you should always wear rubber or latex gloves. The powder-free, food grade latex types are the best. During the manicuring stage of the harvest you will be handling fresh buds and a lot of the resin and brown hairs will stick to your gloves, particularly the thumb and pointer finger. Change gloves regularly during the harvest because it gets very hard to manicure buds with resin caked all over your fingers, but don't throw away the dirty gloves. Turn them inside out as you pull them off and save them as you go. By the time you've finished harvesting even half a plant all the resin on the used gloves will have oxidised and turned a light or dark brown colour, depending on how long it's been left and how many brown hairs are in it.

2) Turn the gloves the right way out so the resin is on the outside (the way they were when you were wearing them). I do this by gently blowing them up like a balloon until all the fingers pop back out. Do this over a clean piece of aluminium foil in case any of the resin falls off.

3) Let the glove deflate then stretch each finger out one at a time. The resin should fall straight off and any that doesn't will come off easily with a light scrape of your finger. A second person makes this part much easier since you'll be using both hands to stretch the glove fingers.

4) Chop the collected resin into small pieces with scissors and store in an airtight container. A glass container is best but plastic or an old tobacco tin is fine as well.

HOW TO SMOKE GLOVE GOO

Take a small amount of your glove goo (about half a match heads worth for your first time) and place it on top of a packed cone in your bong (a hash pipe is not a good way to smoke glove goo). Hold the lighter flame on the Goo for 3 to 5 seconds until it begins to soften or catches alight. Now start sucking down the cone as you would normally do, except suck a bit slower and keep the lighter flame on it until the cone is at least half gone. The goo will burn and melt down as the weed in the cone burns, and the whole thing should burn down without blocking up your cone piece, unless you suck it down too fast.

Smoking goo this way will give you an instant and intense rush. We called it goo because everyone who tried it said that it felt like somebody had poured warm goo over their brain! It really is that strong. Goo can also be chopped finely and sprinkled sparingly into a joint or tobacco rollie. If doing it this way be sure not to put the goo in too thick as it burns slower than weed and tobacco, so can clog up your joint.

<snip complete crap>

I've consulted with business owners on this very board when demonseeds had yet to target the Australian market and soon invented their sister company bonzaseeds. They even took part of my user name (dont believe me goat? check the dates). I didn't get a cent in consultation fees but Australians grew more and more strains and plants. I'm proud of that. 

I've always suspected there was some connection between Bonza and Demon (this is the first reference I have seen though).

Aside from that, everything else you said is pathetic.

• Downvote 1

It's known as "Finger Hash" in this neck of the woods. But there ya go, you learn something new everyday. :)

Hey Matty

might be a good idea to start your own thread with your info in it

'cause this thread is about guerrilla growing and your info should have it's own thread 

Here's another bit of wisdom that come to me today. I thought it was known as Gorilla Growing which entailed one to dress up in a Gorilla suit and run around the countryside planting out little mully's. But if I have it correct now, you go about your business sneaking through the bush with a AK-47 while donning a headband?

• Upvote 2