how to guerrilla grow in Australia

I get pissed with who now ?

Your mates in the force correct? Lets not forget your quote of all quotes that anyone with a record due to cannabis or has served time due to our outdated laws can reflect upon "You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker..."

Maybe this will help the next person on their adventure

Remember you want to it once, RIGHT. Time is money (petrol, digging like a gold miner, water, supplies)

#1 First Try

+foxes dug a few up due to different soil I was using

Never plant in Sydney: Rippers (i thought it was well hidden too) and council rangers everywhere. Moved out of Sydney = small yield due to all the transplants

#2nd year Try

Went really far to the point their was new insects I was discovering in a bad way (leeches as the norm).

Messed up by it drying out that's the problem going so far + petrol / time wasted now FUCK. 

If you serious about this Youtube how the mexicans do it in natio parks in USA. 

I've given up for now. 

Biggest Risks / learn lessons.

1. YOURSELF: Being fuken lazy. If your grass is dry in your backyard get your ass to your plants. 
  2. LOSING YOUR SPOT: 3 times (1 hr one time even nearly to the point of insanity), Mark the entrance and remember shit grows quick so it might look different and it all looks the same out there like the fuken ocean sometimes.
  3. DISGUISE YOURSELF: Pretend u work for MOSSAD or someshit, u would be a fuken tourist or blend in. Get camping gear, so u can pull a good story as U get randoms stopping u on narrow bush trails as PPL HAVE homes in the bush. 
  4. USE GOOGLE MAPS: Use it and save your time, TERRAIN VIEW
  5. GOiNG AT THE RIGHT TIME: If its wet your fucked expect to be raped by leeches, dont go late and get fuked by traffic. U travelling far! Avoid the hotspots on wkends cause u probably have normal fuken job
  6. Transplanting the plants to the Spot. Use base spots and dont stack them singly along the path. I lost a big one cannabis cup winner strain cause of this (angry drive back)!!
  7. Put plastic under your whole to keep the water (i think this what fuked me 2nd time made water run out quicker)
  8. Tried the ancient olla technique with vase in the ground. Didn't do jack shit...waste of time. 
  9. CLose CAlls: Going past a RBT with 20 clones in the back with some on their 5th node. poking out. (lucky on other side in small town)
  10. Try get a friend it helps: but u have to trust him with your life. U have to MAKE SURE ON THIS.
  11. NO BRAGGING / NO PICS/ TO telling anyone: Once its done and safely in your fuken jar. Dont Jynx it
  12.  Good reasons your gone: KAYAKING, fishing, camping, bush walking / mountain climbing (when u get dirty)
  13. DONT DIG ON outback ant spots: they are crazier then city ants. I think they sprayed me or someshit = 1 wk of rashes
  14. Digging spots: try dig in area where the plant circle area will collect the water like a mini well and not just run off u can do it by making the outer edges higher like those rice farms on mountains??
  15. WASTING TIME TRYING TO FUCK A RIPPER: no point, i wanted to put a trap there didn't give a fuk. But if it's a random person going on it then that aint right. Move on to a better spot, its u that fuked up thought it was safe. 
  16. Bring enough water for 1 visit (expect alot of multiple trips to car + site for water)
  17. DONT SPEED, LAY LOW: FILL UP when you got no load.. MINIMISE risk / visiblity theres fukkers on boats on wkends with higher views + camper vans (my clones were big, u could see it from outside if u looked close)
  18. Expect to fuken stink when u chop it carry it back and your car for next month. (Get bags and bags to seal)
  19. RESPECT NATURE: nature has no rubbish leave no trace so Captain planet doesnt fuk u. (cover your hole when u rip them out so u can use it again next yr as its SAFE)
  20. MINIMISE Tracks: Remember your entrance is what fuks u most it will get a pattern over the grass from regular visits, really bad on mud with footprints. Try step on rocks, boulders, sticks on the way to entry point (have it covered from there on u can work normal)
  21. DONT get horny and start fondelling all the buds  during flower it will get on your steering wheel and clothes. Bring unwanted attention (pulled over = Fuked)
  22. It hard work if u going out far, u need to have 9 month comittment like u having a kid cause the worse is doing all that effort and u see it dying. 
  23. Veg-time head start: make sure when u put it outside the veg-time is similar so it wont flower automatically outside even when not Summer Time!
  24. Dont buy mass load of seeds: CLONE CLONE. the seed companies make millions. why risk customs + more trace
  25. Minimise exposure out of town, small communities (food / etc unless common area) unless u blend in with the locals (white skin-tone? haha sorry guys)
  26. Driving up private roads, remote roads: people react differently - some see it your in their space (so take note and be courteous)
  27. DIY Bubble cloner  saved me hundreds on seeds 
  28. When u carry it through bushy areas its long, fuken pain in the ass, show care cause those trees / branches can snap the plant in your hand as u try get through the bush. (remember they from indoor clones)

Do the basics right regularly, it more important that what nutrients you use or a $10 seed to $30 seed strain as they all better then shit u buy off the streets unless you know someone thats growing strains!

and dont waste your time on bag seed. Another is don't give anyone  that look where u know your thinking if they doing the same thing as you, cause its weird during the start of the growing season I saw a few utes going in the middle of no where with access somehow we got out and talked to them he was drinking Jim beam in the day driving too haha... I'll leave it at that cause i dont want to fuk their spot and I made sure to clear their area if it was as we both playing the same game avoid rippers and lay the fuk low. So if u see something suss just be friendly, play it by the books don't mention anything otherwise u will be found out. 

Remember you go to church and u a innocent virgin so look at everyone like a adventurist & you will be all okay. 

Edited by ruthless
  • Upvote 1

Your mates in the force correct? Lets not forget your quote of all quotes that anyone with a record due to cannabis or has served time due to our outdated laws can reflect upon "You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker..."

haha, yeah I do say some silly shit when I'm drinking... so ? 

go start an argument with someone else moron.

haha, yeah I do say some silly shit when I'm drinking... so ? 

go start an argument with someone else moron.

Ok redneck, enjoy those raffle nights at the bowlo while laughing with your cop mates about us stupid cannabis criminals. No wonder you find the idea of talking to a cannabis expert in real life at an actual cafe about growing (while smoking) so astonishing. You hide online, ashamed of smoking and paranoid to the core. Your better than the rest of us. You have zero right to post in the Cannabis Community section. What community are you part of? One that thinks the millions of prisoners world wide who fell victim to the war on cannabis are fuckwits?

Have another beer and dont log in again. How the mods let ("You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker...") go without banning you for life I will never know. I dont want to converse with you, I want you gone. I've done time inside over growing my medicine. You make me sick, If I see another post by you I'm gone from this forum.

Ok redneck, enjoy those raffle nights at the bowlo while laughing with your cop mates about us stupid cannabis criminals. No wonder you find the idea of talking to a cannabis expert in real life at an actual cafe about growing (while smoking) so astonishing. You hide online, ashamed of smoking and paranoid to the core. Your better than the rest of us. You have zero right to post in the Cannabis Community section. What community are you part of? One that thinks the millions of prisoners world wide who fell victim to the war on cannabis are fuckwits?

Have another beer and dont log in again. How the mods let ("You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker...") go without banning you for life I will never know. I dont want to converse with you, I want you gone. I've done time inside over growing my medicine. You make me sick, If I see another post by you I'm gone from this forum.

Well I will have to post again then wont I !!  Will be such a shame to see you go :cray:

Your insightful posts will be sorely missed.

I am astonished that you and your mate would sit in a cafe talking about growing and smoking cannabis, in public, in Australia...You are aware that it is still illegal, yeah ?.... And you are then both surprised when you get thrown in jail or deported ?

I have as much right to be here as anyone else, regardless of your opinion.

You seem to love quoting my previous statement. 

You, and your mate Pasha, are a case in point.

:wave:

Well I will have to post again then wont I !!  Will be such a shame to see you go :cray:

Your insightful posts will be sorely missed.

I am astonished that you and your mate would sit in a cafe talking about growing and smoking cannabis, in public, in Australia...You are aware that it is still illegal, yeah ?.... And you are then both surprised when you get thrown in jail or deported ?

I have as much right to be here as anyone else, regardless of your opinion.

You seem to love quoting my previous statement. 

You, and your mate Pasha, are a case in point.

:wave:

We smoked in public as well as talking about aspects of growing it officer. Oh goodness such outrageous behaviour in the town of Nimbin! Pasha had overstayed his visa and my arrest and time inside was the result of a rat... long before I dared live on the wild side and smoke a joint and share harmless stories about bush growing with like minded folk. You have zero right to be here because of your stance on the war on cannabis, you insult 2 generations of persecuted people and think its a laugh. You dont stand for shit in this community, your approach is spineless and from behind a keyboard. Never attended a rally to help change the laws because you are more than happy with them. I know how my actions have changed the landscape for growers in Australia. I've consulted with business owners on this very board when demonseeds had yet to target the Australian market and soon invented their sister company bonzaseeds. They even took part of my user name (dont believe me goat? check the dates). I didn't get a cent in consultation fees but Australians grew more and more strains and plants. I'm proud of that. 

This is why I will join another forum "You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker..." that you said it and also that nothing was done. Lives and families ruined and torn apart but to you and others its funny. Would love to hear you repeat your statement in the yard at Grafton. Oh thats right your a cop. you would be in PC with the child sexual predators. Keep paying your 420 crew fees and you will be ok pal. Peace to the real stoners, I'm out. I have contacted the forums moderators to delete my account. I cannot share a forum with billygoat

• Downvote 2

We smoked in public as well as talking about aspects of growing it officer. Oh goodness such outrageous behaviour in the town of Nimbin! Pasha had overstayed his visa and my arrest and time inside was the result of a rat... long before I dared live on the wild side and smoke a joint and share harmless stories about bush growing with like minded folk. You have zero right to be here because of your stance on the war on cannabis, you insult 2 generations of persecuted people and think its a laugh. You dont stand for shit in this community, your approach is spineless and from behind a keyboard. Never attended a rally to help change the laws because you are more than happy with them. I know how my actions have changed the landscape for growers in Australia. I've consulted with business owners on this very board when demonseeds had yet to target the Australian market and soon invented their sister company bonzaseeds. They even took part of my user name (dont believe me goat? check the dates). I didn't get a cent in consultation fees but Australians grew more and more strains and plants. I'm proud of that. 

This is why I will join another forum "You only get busted if you are a dumb, stupid, simple, of all or any of the above, mother fucker..." that you said it and also that nothing was done. Lives and families ruined and torn apart but to you and others its funny. Would love to hear you repeat your statement in the yard at Grafton. Oh thats right your a cop. you would be in PC with the child sexual predators. Keep paying your 420 crew fees and you will be ok pal. Peace to the real stoners, I'm out. I have contacted the forums moderators to delete my account. I cannot share a forum with billygoat

Huh ? you really need to lay off whatever the fuck it is you are taking.