how to guerrilla grow in Australia

Pasha Ive met you at a café you hang at every day. We had a conversation about strains and you talked clones. As a grower he is the real deal as I got that on good authority from those in the know and yeah he is Indonesian. Mate if you can put it on a usb I will drop into the cafe and buy your knowledge for $100. Will send you a PM

You discuss growing weed with complete strangers you meet at Cafes grabbing a coffee ? lol

You discuss growing weed with complete strangers you meet at Cafes grabbing a coffee ? lol

Just read this for the first time. Yes billygoat you do discuss it when everyone is smoking openly at a cafe and the town is Nimbin. You wouldn't get that as from recent posts It seems you prefer to get pissed with drug squad cops in bowling clubs. I know the OP as there was only ever one Rasta Indo grower in town. A lot of growers would go to him for advice on strains, outdoor cloning etc. I'm not snitching on him as like he said the cops have known about him for years. He is a true character, very generous (would always roll you one if you sat down for a chat) and he does have mad outdoor growing skills. Just with his poor English and approach it came across like a scam.

Pretty sure he did return home to Indo as I cant remember the last time I saw him. I hope he is home safe and not locked up somewhere. With the right editor and publisher he could have dropped some real gems of knowledge.