how to guerrilla grow in Australia

Hey Pasha,

Imo your idea is great. I am not convinced you have been given a fair go by many on this forum.

Asfaik there is no geurilla grow guide for our conditions on the market and it is a potential money spinner and would help a lot of people.

I think any publishing company would be mad to not publish the info you are offering. I think a smart course of action for you would be to upload the raw guide, as it is, on this website and allow us to provide feedback for you to edit the file. Once you have a decent manuscript you can take it to the publisher and hopefully get the book printed.

:peace:

FF

ok thanks i wil do that    once  i paid the 100    

• Upvote 1

this report also has in it special      information    about the police crop search operations   that will blow the lid of there work   , i a have learnt this info form trail and error   , like getting busted and getting some of my spots found   and years of living in the same area   being connected to the land   ,    we have the technology and the upper edge on them always  

• Upvote 1

Hi Pasha,

before you start calling us all cannabis rip off's you should settle down an step into our boot's an see what we see.

You have arrived at this site an no one knows you from a bar of soap,then you tell us you will sell us a book on how to grow pot.

You could be just a smart asshole cop for all we know,so settle down an crawl back into  your little box.

It's not the first an wont be the last time that someone have tried to rip people off with a stunt like this,Get to know a few of us an you will find that we are no all rip off dick heads as you think we are or don't you have the BALL'S to do that.

An what make you think that you are the ONE an only person that knows how to grow bush weed.

I my self have been growing for over 45year's even befor you were a itch in your Dady's BALL'S son,so get your shit together an do the rite thing.

Here at Ozstoners we help each other out with info for free  not rip each other off for info like you seem to think  is the go,screw a few ozstoners for some money then try to get into {INDO }.

Like Brick said good luck with getting  into INDO, Have you got a dug out canoe to paddle over to INDO in cause if they catch you your little ass wont touch the ground you will just end up in a Rat infested Jail.

So settle down an roll up a nice big  Scooby  Doo joint or have  a few bong's then talk to a few of the guy's an girl's here about what you would like to do.

Regards,OLD  Dog Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 1

all right so fuck yas     i thought about this and ya all fucking around like   rippers      so this is the deal   give me 100   bucks and ill sure the full report  here un the forum  i realize you or someone will properly sayer the info any way     so fuck it   i just want to see gunja every where any way   and i properly   make you shit if i catch you out my growing territory so i got nothing to loose       incase you are wondering people  this is there real deal         not many other can quote stuff lie his   and 100 is a cheap price to pay but seeing as where all paranoid     red eyed    then  what ever       so 100 for the full report posted her for free love it or leave it  good luck  

for a green back it will be posted here for free... you sure you arent smoking crack...

how bout you give us a teaser of whats in the book lol and then I will decide if I want to lay out a hundred....

Im hoping you put that hundred to some English lessons...

• Upvote 1