What went wrong mate? glad to help,

both seedlings never took off i didnt have the pot full like you have i had the medium alot lower and i was using those feed rings with the spikes and it was sitting to high above plant. today i will stick clones in the pots ans put more clay balls in the pots so the feed ring is flush wih the medium.

. Hey mate how did harvest go? Any dry bud pics.?

Hey mate sorry for late reply being rude I am lol.

Harvest was great MS had a few buds of mould no more than a decent 50 ruined, pulled around 20+ Off her.

Cream caramel around what I expected just under 3. But knew she wasn't gonna be a producer this time round due to the size. But has made up in aroma, the high is hard to determine for me, I think she is a little prem in taste but not smell, next time round I want to leave her a little longer.

Unknown strain from a mate pulled 7+, seems to be a better version of the commercial brick weed we get around perth no real winner in my book but a decent smoke in time seems to change from its original form after cureing.

Haze

Hey mate sorry for late reply being rude I am lol.

Harvest was great MS had a few buds of mould no more than a decent 50 ruined, pulled around 20+ Off her.

Cream caramel around what I expected just under 3. But knew she wasn't gonna be a producer this time round due to the size. But has made up in aroma, the high is hard to determine for me, I think she is a little prem in taste but not smell, next time round I want to leave her a little longer.

Unknown strain from a mate pulled 7+, seems to be a better version of the commercial brick weed we get around perth no real winner in my book but a decent smoke in time seems to change from its original form after cureing.

Haze

hey haze don't worry bout the late reply all good. Decent yield there mate . That hard solid bud gets around every where in Perth I went to a mates house and he pulled a few buds out of the same looking stuff. I'm pulling my critical kush sometime this week small yield maybe 4 oz maybe more if I'm lucky but it's the most frostiest strain if grown. You goin for another grow before Christmas mate?