No but how your quite happy to sit on here and worship seedlings is beyond me and then turn around and give grief to a Person that's said and done nothing but post pics of faultless plants (as far as im concerned 2nd grow) spent the last 12 years fighting for this country i don't need piss ants with An OLD BOY CLUB complex to think there real breeders give me a break lol  where could i get all these breeds that this site claims to have ? oh yeah you need to be in the CLUB to get them Fucking Bullshit Cannabis is for everyone if you have the seeds give them out stop wasting people's time with your fantasy world you have so smugly created for yourself.

Later Oz Stoners

Ps. I site that cannot answer simple grow questions (correctly) should really consider why they have this site up.

I was just trying to explain why you didn't get the response you were after (not sure if you just wanted ppl to guess or if you were fishing for adulation).

Thanks for fighting for this country for the last 12 years. It doesn't give you an excuse to try to fight with people on the internet.

I haven't seen anyone here claim to be a 'real breeder'.

Sorry you are jealous of the strains other people are growing.

It's a shame that you are affected so negatively by not getting the response to your grow questions you were after.

Good riddance.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 5

I can't tell if you are serious or being sarcastic. 'most if not all the stuff on here is fail'..??

As far as telling what strains your plants are to guess would be pissing in the wind. Very few Cannabis plants I am aware of are that unique that they stand out from the crowd enough to be named from a photograph. Add to that the fact I don't know the statistics of the large rigged advertisement that is the Cannabis Cup or have desire to research them just to guess what strains you have there, and you can see the lack of motivation for me (and probably others) to indulge you.

"Add to that the fact I don't know the statistics of the large rigged advertisement that is the Cannabis Cup"

Mate if it wasn't for HighTimes (and the breeders who enter) and all the ground breaking advancement they had oh so many years ago and is the only reason YOU have the selection of genetics you are trying to grow  and breed with today, and the only reason you are even having a conversation about the possibility of legalization in Australia. So don't tell me you have no desire to research them Because you owe everything to the guys that first started with the idea that Cannabis is for everyone.

You show ignorance beyond belief and it shows on this Community at the moment.

Good Luck everyone else research is key Not Youtube and defiantly  not here.

• Downvote 4

I was just trying to explain why you didn't get the response you were after (not sure if you just wanted ppl to guess or if you were fishing for adulation).

Thanks for fighting for this country for the last 12 years. It doesn't give you an excuse to try to fight with people on the internet.

I haven't seen anyone here claim to be a 'real breeder'.

Sorry you are jealous of the strains other people are growing.

It's a shame that you are affected so negatively by not getting the response to your grow questions you were after.

Good riddance.

"Sorry you are jealous of the strains other people are growing."

Now to respond to yet more unfounded bullying practice.

I have some pictures of the plants (some of them the boys took themselves when getting seed.) of Cannabis growing wild and cultivated on my tour of Afghanistan at the time i no interest in weed because i was still under propaganda rule, but about 8 of my mates where not the same. Well long story short they brought back about 1000 seeds between them lucky for me they stayed in the army and never grew out or thought about them again (seeds that is) until i got sick Now 5 of them threw there's away and the others keep them :)Now i have them 300  + i have struggled with germination rates as there close to 5years old and where keep in poor conditions. But i have managed to get 6 strains identified by Phenotype as i have no clue as to what Land-race or semi hybridized by Pakistani mainly strains (not all bad). So i have HTCC strains because i thought if they where good enough for the forefathers of Hybrid weed i guess i can use there Genetics with MY Afghany Landraces.

So to answer your question Piss ant lol No im not jealous of your bullshit Clone Only Strain Self-ed To get seed Then sprinkled with fairy dust on top.

Ps. i was really looking forward to sharing these genetics with OS at Mardigrass but if this is how you treat people i think not.

Edited by Leeroyrips
  • Downvote 4

hey leeroy. was just a joke man. chill

most people here ask for strain id when they dont know what theyre growing, i.e bagseed or mixed selection purchases!

you shouldnt take me seriously man, i talk like a f#*kin pirate lol

but yaarghhh, they be stunning looking girls and id also be a proud pirate of them on my 2nd grow!! keep up ye good work :)

c-yNg-b

:peace:

• Upvote 4