Integral Hydroponics, G. Low

Chev

Cheers for the support mullaway and bufo!! Its great to see the readers of my collection (Steps around the term "My ebook" :thumbsup:) enjoying the FREE!!!!! info

But im still lost on hes "You seen to think life owes you something. " comment?? Why is that could you explain that as in australia that refers to people that expect everything given to them. I ask nothing and never have i actually offered my services to you what a selfish jakarse i am doing that

Money is not all there is to life man It is a crucial part but there is so much more to life then IT

As far as this Site and its sponsor ship I love the idea that they have sponsors as that allows us to have a place to hang out and relax and they are no where near the level that the multitude of forums out there that are solely aimed at the profiteering of the owners.

Jackarses Comment hmmm not called for but then this american attitude is what gets plains parked in your buildings and yous all act surprised when it does happen....go figure

Edited by Shithappens