Integral Hydroponics, G. Low

Chev

OK, so I don't know who to talk to here. I want to spred IH as far and wide as possible. Give it to the community via sites so that I am not publishing it. So, would the mods and anyone else who is keen hit me with some PM's. I mean it - let's make IH the most worthless book in the history of books - devalue it completely. I'm not kidding - some things in life are free and this is as good a place as any to begin. Anyone else out there who is connected to other sites who could get them to contact me. It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers guys - how about a PM.

G :thumbsup:

Cheers Luke. Life is great and yep still alive no thanks to Bob Kucera (Bent pig of Mickelberg Stitch fame and now exposed as bent politician) and the OCG unit of WA (or I should say corrupt officers within that unit) who did their best to set me up. Hope things are good for you and good to hear from you. No offense taken to the remarks - maybe I deserved them. Try not to judge too harshly - I definitely am the first to admit I made some very bad mistakes. It may suprise you to know that much of this grief came when I lobbied for the industry and overturned some legislation. Funny thing is I thought people might actually appreciate it :thumbsup:! Anyway.... water under tha bridge. I'll send Pure a PM. Good luck with everything.

G

PS. Really looking forward to critiquing your book!

Edited by gman

In the true form of critique, I will ask.......................................

why should I buy this or any book on the subject ?

I have every FAQ from overgrow.com on disc and come here every day.

All of the above is and can be encrypted, a book on my table cant.

Someone recently posted in one of my threads that even reading matter ( pot related ) in QLD is ilegal. The printed page is fast becomeing a dinosour

in our subject. Internet will soon be the only free exchange of information left, and they are trying to restrict the internet.

re :overgrow.com getting shut down as an example

B) am I sounding alarmist yet ?

still, why should anyone buy a book on growing weed when you can come here ask any question you want and get an honest answer ?

beats me. I'll spend my money on nutrients thanks very much.

Cranky, what I am saying is "do not buy Integral Hydroponics". I am currently waiting on feedback from 2 distributors before giving the book away. There is absolutely no need to purchase it. It will be a PDF download for you to use or not use as you see fit. We have 3 sites that are going to make it available and hopefully we can get a few more.

G.Low (Author of Integral Hydroponics)

I forgot to say. Technically, Integral Hydroponics is not pot related although it seems to have gone that way. MJ, cannabis etc are never mentioned. It discusses plants and plant theory in a ubiquitous manner. Interpretation has been very subjective. The other thing is, originally it was a free resource available on the web at my then employees domain. Long story, but a wholesaler wanted to sell it. My boss, who had commissioned me to write material for his website smelt cash and the rest is messy history. It will be nice to take it back to its roots. Free as it should have remained. Cheers cranky - you live to your name and make some very good points. I agree.

Hi guys, look not a promo but an offer that may interest. I have sold the rights to Integral Hydroponics and just laid out Edition 3 for the new publisher. This is the intro to their website which will be up shortly... www.integralhydro.com

(I'm helping with organising this site as well). The email address listed here will be active in approximately 7-10 days. Maybe someone wants to start a thread with this, I don't know. It may look like a promo so I thought I'd quietly slip it in here so as not to offend and feel free to delete (obviously).

There is a counterfeit alert with the same offer on the inside cover of Edition 3 which has a new look and some new content - with some of the old content gone. Anyway 5 grand US up for grabs.

Integral Hydroponics Edition 3 has arrived

Counterfeit Alert

The book that was so good they stole it!!!

“In its own sad way theft is the greatest compliment an author can be paid. It’s not like I was plagiarised – they hijacked the whole damned book.” (G.Low Author)

Hi, thanks for stopping by at the new Integral Hydroponics website.

Integral Hydroponics is the number one selling book through the hydroponics industry – so popular that someone recently began counterfeiting the book and Integral Hydroponics Edition 2 was removed from the market. The last legitimate print run was in June of 2005.

Copyright is protected under international treaty/Law and copying/counterfeiting a product for commercial gain is a criminal offence subject to five years and/or $20,000. Similar penalties apply worldwide with Federal authorities enforcing this treaty.

We are offering a $5000 US reward to anyone who can provide information that leads to the identification and conviction of any individual, individuals or company involved in counterfeiting the book Integral Hydroponics. Further, we will offer a $1000.00 (US) reward to anyone who can provide information of plagiarism (breach of copyright, leading to successful prosecution/civil action) of material contained within Integral Hydroponics.

On this site is a list of authorized retail distributors of Integral Hydroponics Edition 1 through to 3. Please contact us if anyone not listed here is offering Integral Hydroponics (Edition 2 or 3) for sale.

To the retailer:

There is now only one wholesale point of sale and that is here (www.integralhydro.com). Contact us at info@integralhydro.com to make enquiries and/or place orders. Minimum orders apply.

We would like to hear from retailers if they are still being offered copies of Edition 2. Please note: Wholesalers/distributors/manufacturers in your locale are no longer authorized distributors. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for your support and we apologise for having to raise this matter.

quote" Cranky, what I am saying is "do not buy Integral Hydroponics". I am currently waiting on feedback from 2 distributors before giving the book away. There is absolutely no need to purchase it. It will be a PDF download for you to use or not use as you see fit. We have 3 sites that are going to make it available and hopefully we can get a few more.

G.Low (Author of Integral Hydroponics) "quote

so i guess the money got the better of you, you as conected with that shop. for sure, i cant find any "FREE" pdf file anywhere. thought you were going to just give it away!!

quote"Hi guys, look not a promo but an offer that may interest. I have sold the rights to Integral Hydroponics and just laid out Edition 3 for the new publisher. This is the intro to their website which will be up shortly... www.integralhydro.com

(I'm helping with organising this site as well). The email address listed here will be active in approximately 7-10 days. Maybe someone wants to start a thread with this, I don't know. It may look like a promo so I thought I'd quietly slip it in here so as not to offend and feel free to delete (obviously)." quote

oh well.....