Integral Hydroponics, G. Low

Chev

Good points and respect to them.

I was offered very good money for the book and very good money for doing the new lay out and writing some more material. I can't apologise guys - like yourselves we all need an income and mine was taken by criminals. These people committed a serious criminal offence for very little money (the book has caused far too much grief for the pittance I earned). All I can assume is it is part of some nasty payback over hydro industry related business (an induustry I left in late 2005).

Bottom line....I am really interested only in catching the counterfeiters - not selling books. That is no longer my interest. If I sell some along the way for the new owners that's great but it is not what this is about.

For now, contact integralhydroponicsed3@hotmail.com if anyone has any information about the counterfeiting situation. $5000 US is up for grabs if information leads to prosecution/conviction of those behind counterfeiting Integral Hydroponics. It is in writing here, in faxes that will be going out across Australia and a mail out in the UK, North America, NZ and Australia. That is a legally binding contract. Simple - $5000 to anyone who can provide key information as to who was supplying illegal copies of Integral Hydroponics.

All new issues of the book will have the counterfeit notice on the inside cover, the homepage of the website has this message and we assume that it won't be too long before someone collects the reward.

We would particularly like to hear from hydroponic stores about where they have been purchasing copies from throughout 2006.

We would like to hear from anyone that has been visiting stores (particularly in Vic and SA) where books have been given away or the store has been selling copies under the retail price of between $29 - 35.

Approximately 2 years ago we picked up a printing anomoly where pages in the clone section were missing or were out of place. If anyone has copies with this print error we will be happy to send you 2 copies of Ed 3 (for you and a friend) for your copy.

If anyone has purchased a copy of Ed2 within the last two months from any Vic or SA store we would like to hear from you.

Thanks

Glow

Steal it back man

Ill give it pride and the honor deserved in a fully search able format FREE to the world for all to view read and learn from

I have many people from all over the world asking for the next edition to my archive of all pot related

Have a look at the lame frog green beta version and the new look at my little website LINK IN SIGNATURE!!!

Screw them Ill publish your works in a version that will be wider spread then them!!!!!!

PDF is a lame format with lame abilities contact me man ill help ya do it up in CHM

Steal it back man

Ill give it pride and the honor deserved in a fully search able format FREE to the world for all to view read and learn from

I have many people from all over the world asking for the next edition to my archive of all pot related

Have a look at the lame frog green beta version and the new look at my little website LINK IN SIGNATURE!!!

Screw them Ill publish your works in a version that will be wider spread then them!!!!!!

PDF is a lame format with lame abilities contact me man ill help ya do it up in CHM

Thanks for the offer Shithappens but it’s now someone elses property. I have pushed for them to make Ed 2 or parts thereof available through www.integralhydro.com which will be up in the next month or so.

Here’s how I see it: you do not steal back what is rightfully yours. You reclaim what is legally and rightfully yours within the bounds of the Law and you have those that steal, arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned. Then you sue them. They are "screwed".

You will need to contact the new publisher at info@integralhydro.com or send me an email which I will forward on to them re your request to make their investment freely available. info@integralhydro.com will be operational in the next few weeks.

Its a vicious world man my answer to all lifes events is in my name.....

But one thing if you where in the paid service of another working on the book then it aint yours man you have no claim on any product you do in the service for another.

Sounds to me like a project that has well and truly lost its initial intentions to the almighty dollar.

A Pitty but hell shithappens

Why bother with a payed version when you can print out what you need from mine ...:thumbsup:

Its a vicious world man my answer to all lifes events is in my name.....

But one thing if you where in the paid service of another working on the book then it aint yours man you have no claim on any product you do in the service for another.

Sounds to me like a project that has well and truly lost its initial intentions to the almighty dollar.

A Pitty but hell shithappens

Why bother with a payed version when you can print out what you need from mine ...:thumbsup:

You seen to think life owes you something. Take a look around you. You are on a site with links to canna nation (a dutch nutrient) that is advertising 6 months for as little as $60.00 ($70?) with a smack dealer who has probably been responsible for innumerous deaths advertising on a cannabis forum because money is money. You go to hydro shops and purchase nutes that cost $10.00 to make initially (but they worked for it and then there is their profit that is required + retail profits, R&D, wages etc). What, you think people work their arses of so parasites can take for free. Grow up.

No my friend copyright always belongs to the author unless contractually stated otherwise The uni degree in journalism I did that cost me over $40,000 taught me that. 2 units in copyright - thousands of hours in total at Uni. An apprenticeship in horticulture. Several years in the hydroponics industry. !000's of hours in writing. Hiring graphic desiogners. Editing and editing and editing. Focus testing to ensure the content was culturally appropriate. Paying printers etc, etc, etc.

You seem pretty happy with yourself that you plagirised a FAQ from a website that has since been busted and make it freely available. Other people paid horribly for what you took for free. It cost you nothing Shit Happens - it is easy to give away what is not yours. Wake up and smell the roses.

I used to have customers whinge and bitch about paying $10.00 for a product. "What a ripoff" they'd say.

Here's my answer: "No mate, what is a ripoff is a weed that you sell for $300 (let's say) but do nothing for. People actually have to go to work for a living, mix nutrients, bottle nutrients, develop formulas, fill those bottles, pay delivery drivers, pay leases. Retailers then have to pay leases on stores, hire staff and then put up with jackasses like you all day." :thumbsup:

Contact the new owners. See what they have to say. :)

Edited by gman

Ohh did i hit a nerve or something man......:toke: :)

:thumbsup: plagiaristic: copied and passed off as your own;

:thumbsup: Plagiarism refers to the use of another's ideas, information, language, or writing, when done without proper acknowledgment of the original source.

:) Essential to an act of plagiarism is an element of dishonesty in attempting to pass off the plagiarised work as original

AHHHHH maybe you wasted that bit of your $40K

I call it my book as in my collation but ill play nice and listen to your ramble.

It cost you nothing Shit Happens

But time which im not complaining about you on the other hand seem to be complaining you should take a deap breath and relax man.

PS I love roses they smell better then the plugs your leaving all around the place.

:freak:

Ohh did i hit a nerve or something man......:toke: :thumbsup:

AHHHHH maybe you wasted that bit of your $40K

I call it my book as in my collation but ill play nice and listen to your ramble.

But time which im not complaining about you on the other hand seem to be complaining you should take a deap breath and relax man.

PS I love roses they smell better then the plugs your leaving all around the place.

:thumbsup:

Nope ... banter is good. Good luck with it all shit happens. The jackass thing was always said laughing and then most had a good laugh too. :)

You seen to think life owes you something. Take a look around you. You are on a site with links to canna nation (a dutch nutrient) that is advertising 6 months for as little as $60.00 ($70?) with a smack dealer who has probably been responsible for innumerous deaths advertising on a cannabis forum because money is money. You go to hydro shops and purchase nutes that cost $10.00 to make initially (but they worked for it and then there is their profit that is required + retail profits, R&D, wages etc). What, you think people work their arses of so parasites can take for free. Grow up.

No my friend copyright always belongs to the author unless contractually stated otherwise The uni degree in journalism I did that cost me over $40,000 taught me that. 2 units in copyright - thousands of hours in total at Uni. An apprenticeship in horticulture. Several years in the hydroponics industry. !000's of hours in writing. Hiring graphic desiogners. Editing and editing and editing. Focus testing to ensure the content was culturally appropriate. Paying printers etc, etc, etc.

You seem pretty happy with yourself that you plagirised a FAQ from a website that has since been busted and make it freely available. Other people paid horribly for what you took for free. It cost you nothing Shit Happens - it is easy to give away what is not yours. Wake up and smell the roses.

I used to have customers whinge and bitch about paying $10.00 for a product. "What a ripoff" they'd say.

Here's my answer: "No mate, what is a ripoff is a weed that you sell for $300 (let's say) but do nothing for. People actually have to go to work for a living, mix nutrients, bottle nutrients, develop formulas, fill those bottles, pay delivery drivers, pay leases. Retailers then have to pay leases on stores, hire staff and then put up with jackasses like you all day." :thumbsup:

Contact the new owners. See what they have to say. :)

gman, that was pretty defensive of you, fair enough. But you have to expect others to come in defence of our members.

You were like a hardware salesman, selling pans, picks and shovels, to miners - who risk everything - in that case for cannabis. You risked nothing and legally reaped the profit of your labour from them. :thumbsup:

Now you are trying to sell your book, again. Even after such a heart rendering speel about how you'd make it public property freely, as you'd made the profits and moved on after it was stolen from you, or whatever really happened.

So to see you attacking SH over his efforts coalating the OG FAQ's is just nonsense. He hasn't plagerized a thing, nor called it the original works of shithappens. What he has done is gathered together the stolen threads from OG's and some newer even better ones from here, and made them available for free, as they once were before. In a very user friendly format.

Are you trying to skip the 70 dollar ad cost mate? Plug your new book again for free?

The part in bold from your quote, care to expand on that?

If your book is not cannabis hydroponic specific, why are you here and not off spamming the lettuce and tomato growers? They don't need any picks and shovels?

What is your vested interest in giving away this 5Gs US? Is the USD a clue? Small price to pay for a big US law suit perhaps?

Good luck in your endevours.