MycoGold, a better mycrorrhiza product ?

lol ta Lenore! I llike your description 'gardening tools n equipment!  I have quite a few pilfered utensils and things from the kitchen :thumbsup:

Do you mix y0urs in your nutrients or one of the other methods of application?  I haven't decide whether to mix  it with the nutrients or sprinkle and water it in at feeding :unknw: Our kitchen scales bite- we gotta get new ones lol  I looked at a few densities of certain substances like flour and sugar and things and was gonna settle on 1tsp = 5g  so its in the paddock :thumbsup:

Peace and have a great Friday! f :sun:

I mix the myco into my medium mix before I use it. I like to add it and let the medium sit for a wee while before I use it too.

I have done the trough and water in method Frankie explained earlier in the thread too.

I use about 10g per bucket of medium (9.2 lt 72c specials from Bunnings).

I am trying to avoid using neem oil also . I dont think it has slowed my plants up but it always worried me + I just dont like using it . Smelly oily crap lol

If mycoapply maxx works well keeping the gnates under control , I will invest in some every grow .

Great thread :)

Things were going nicely here till we ran out of myco and did a pot up without it. Coupla weeks later, we were battling gnats.

It won't automatically kill off an infestation of them, rather it can be used with proper watering regimes as a preventative. I haven't seen any gnats past few grows

The proof is in the pudding.

Myco works great as a gnat preventative, but as Frankie said, you also have to have the right watering regime too.

We've finally found our groove with quantities and frequencies now. Gnats are now under control.

I'd considered double dosing (20g per bucket) my medium for the next lot. Just to be sure it gets well established.

Not sure if it'll be a waste or not. I've got about a week to work it out. lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks heaps stoners :bongon:

What do you think of this:  They are getting a feed tonight definitely.    I am thinking of mixing in a couple of teaspoons into my 10L jerry can (I got one of those bunter's ones with a tap) giving it a good mix around, and then do the sprinkle and trench>>>feed them ladies.  its so difficult waiting for lights on @ 9 sometimes :fingertap:  I love this website.  Imma join 420 I think.

Peace and good growing. v :sun:

I use about 10g per bucket of medium (9.2 lt 72c specials from Bunnings).

I'd considered double dosing (20g per bucket) my medium for the next lot. Just to be sure it gets well established.

Not sure if it'll be a waste or not. I've got about a week to work it out. lol

Thanks for the input Lenore .

Its good to know you  are using about the minimum  recommended dosage and still getting the results you want  .

Cheers for all the feed back Frank and Lenore  :)