MycoGold, a better mycrorrhiza product ?

Hey mate,

I innoculate my media by mixing shit loads in with it pre planting. I then dig a trench and apply a little bit around the top of the pots some time in flowering and water in.

as with cuttings I always sprinkle some of that great powder in the holes :D

I don't use it in my nute mix, I would not recommend keeping it in a res unless you can keep em well fed

Do you mix it in with the coco before transplanting each time you up size your pot  ? 

Does it work fine with enzyme products ?

Hey V on there site it says for hydro mix 1-2 grams per liter :)

• Upvote 1

Cheers for the input Frank .

I have tried a few different products over the years and still always had few gnates  . Be interested to see the difference .

I have a 100 lt tank in the shed i just use to hold water in and the smell of chlorine after a day or 2 is very strong .  

Do you have a problem with gnates at the moment Faith or just using it to prevent the little buggers moving in ?

Edited by Badseed77

Thanks Stix-I didn't check their site thoroughly :blush: coco's just a bit wet for another water.  Had to bend the tall one, put a fair crease on her as she was about a foot taller than the others she'll bounce back, they are pretty ealthy and I jus realized I'm off topic lol better get the diary going again (I think that's 2 nights in a row I've said that lol ) ... maybe by saturday night :bongon:

Peace and good growing to you stix. v :sun:

****edit

hey Stix-no gnats yet, but I've been wanting to try this stuff for awhile and got enough $ up so yeah.  My thinking is tha i don't want to have to do an eco-neem drench unless absolutely necessary cos though it works, I reckon it slowed up the plants a fair bit the last time I had to.  I figure the better health of the plant and medium due to the myco will be enough for any gnats to vamoose-no tucker and a strong defense system?  barzid mites ripped into last one :/

take care, faith

Edited by Faith

Well, me being me, got curious and took some weights and measurements when we got our last kilo. ^_^

The scoop measure from the jar of Powerade powder is 12g. lol

Half a tablespoon is 7g.

One teaspoon is 5g.

And half teaspoon is yep, 2.5g.

That was according to the kitchen scales. Just fyi. :)

Oh, the reason I only weighed these amounts is that they are what are in my "gardening" tools n equipment. What was left over from an old kitchen set. lol

Hope this info helps.

:freak:
Lenny.

• Upvote 1

lol ta Lenore! I llike your description 'gardening tools n equipment!  I have quite a few pilfered utensils and things from the kitchen :thumbsup:

Do you mix y0urs in your nutrients or one of the other methods of application?  I haven't decide whether to mix  it with the nutrients or sprinkle and water it in at feeding :unknw: Our kitchen scales bite- we gotta get new ones lol  I looked at a few densities of certain substances like flour and sugar and things and was gonna settle on 1tsp = 5g  so its in the paddock :thumbsup:

Peace and have a great Friday! f :sun:

hey Stix-no gnats yet, but I've been wanting to try this stuff for awhile and got enough $ up so yeah.  My thinking is tha i don't want to have to do an eco-neem drench unless absolutely necessary cos though it works, I reckon it slowed up the plants a fair bit the last time I had to. 

I am trying to avoid using neem oil also . I dont think it has slowed my plants up but it always worried me + I just dont like using it . Smelly oily crap lol

If mycoapply maxx works well keeping the gnates under control , I will invest in some every grow .

Great thread :)