NEED HELP HEAD OF BUDS TURNING YELLOW!

My plant is about 2 months old and this is my first plant, i tried keeping it on my windowsill but it got to big for the pot and inside and move it outside about a month ago.

It is winter over here but still plenty off light but all of sudden when the heads of the buds started showing they came out yellow and now turning all my leaves yellow!!!

Someone please help if you can i have no idea!! 

Here are some pictures of my plant now.

post-51645-0-55700200-1373631459_thumb.jpg

post-51645-0-36000800-1373631463_thumb.jpg

post-51645-0-63744100-1373631466_thumb.jpg

post-51645-0-95781800-1373631469_thumb.jpg

post-51645-0-61188800-1373631473_thumb.jpg

It's been a while since I was in the growing loop but I'm gonna hazard a guess here from what I have read that it is some kind of. Immobile nutrient deficiency. The,ost probably to me is an iron deficiency. Though I can't confirm this for sure. Generally this occurs when the plant is stressed or growing very vigorously and if you have recently moved this to full sun from a windowsill then odds are it is trying to find its feet. A leading cause is also copper toxicity, flushing the soil with a ph balanced solution would be ideal. Another cause is also having low ph is a key cause of this. (Below 6.5)

So in a nutshell I think you may find that your ph is a pinch too low and the plant is trying to cope with the stress of new conditions as such an iron deficiency/copper toxicity has formed. Don't take this as gospel I am sure someone more knowledgable will chime in if I a. Wrong.

Edit: sorry for the pos I'm on ipad. Also the typical defining features of iron deficiency is intraveinal chlorosis starting at the petiole(leaf stalk) which seems to be exactly what yours is showing.

Cheers,

DS

Edited by DarkSpark

Hey Tom, welcome aboard.  There's a good post about deficiencies here  https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/9128-nutrient-problems-with-pictures/ . Looks a bit like a sulphur deficiency, but I'm no expert.  You'll also probably need to provide a bit more info about stuff like growing medium, feeding regime and frequency etc to get really good advice.  Cheap potting mix is a common problem as well, if that's what you're using.  Check out Cannaversity, have a good read, and go into your next grow with more preparation, it's a fairly easy plant to grow, but you still need to follow some basics to get good results, and we all make mistakes before we learn.  Good luck