Hey guys, so I just had a quick question for my cone bowl.

First of all, I'd like to say, I LOVE cones.

But with my new cone bong, I don't seem to be getting a lot of smoke from it.

Its an Acrylic (Plastic) bong, that has a choke hole.

I have screens for it, although a lot of people have been telling me recently to take it out, so we have, and it seems like the smoke has increased by like 5% not big at all but bigger.

My girlfriend and I, always use this bong, its fairly new, 2 weeks old. 

We fill the water until the resin line, but we can seem to get a lot of brew, we take our tokes slow to try and brew but it just stops.

We don't have a buster and we usually use scissors or even worse... hand busting. Could this be the problem? If not, what do you guys have to share that might help

Choke hole you sure that's on the bong and not... nevermind...

Best advice is watch some cheech and chong movies and try holding your finger over the shotgun (that's choke hole not a real gun) for starters.  Don't want to grind your weed to fine but not huge chunks either, take a video of your g/f smoking a bong so we can better help you to solve the problem.

peace

c

• Upvote 2

if you're not getting enough smoke either your cone piece is too small or you're not packing it enough.  Try applying a bit of pressure to the mix to fit more in and if that doesn't work get a bigger cone piece.

If his cone piece is small he also shouldnt need to use a screen tbh. I'd be checking it's all sealed, place your finger or thumb over your empty cone piece and block your carb/shotgun/choke hole then inhale. if you are able to inhale anything rather than feel a buildup of pressure I'd say you could be a victim of Australia's shitty grommets that we use to keep our bogan stem's in place and sealed. a while back they switched from harder rubber grommets to softer more pliable silicone ones. The silicone ones tend to grip amazing for a while but if you keep taking your stem out to clean it eventually the grommet gets shredded and no longer becomes air-tight

hope this helps in even the slightest 

If his cone piece is small he also shouldnt need to use a screen tbh. I'd be checking it's all sealed, place your finger or thumb over your empty cone piece and block your carb/shotgun/choke hole then inhale. if you are able to inhale anything rather than feel a buildup of pressure I'd say you could be a victim of Australia's shitty grommets that we use to keep our bogan stem's in place and sealed. a while back they switched from harder rubber grommets to softer more pliable silicone ones. The silicone ones tend to grip amazing for a while but if you keep taking your stem out to clean it eventually the grommet gets shredded and no longer becomes air-tight

If it does end up being the grommet, you can get the hard rubber ones from Clark rubber for only a few $'s